Chapter 1.0 : Royal Brother-In-Law ~

A/N: As you can see, my dear readers... I made some li'l editing here and there and some info for this arc as of 20th of January 2020.~~ Hooray!

So for the readers of mine that where here since I started this story, you might notice some changes but, I can assure you that it's good, ah~ How about some rereading while waiting for the Arc 5 updates that will be posted within this week?

And for the new readers, welcome!!!!

I hope you enjoy this arc! And votes, comments, and follows from you are all greatly appreciated and it motivates my brain cells so, without further explanations, I hope you enjoy the chapter.~

- Maki / CornyCorn123

---------

The man sleeping at a gorgeous chaise groaned. He slowly opened his dark autumn limpid eyes and it managed to squeezed a few drops of tears. He tried to sit but he can't because his whole body was aching, particularly his back. It was stinging like an innumerable number of red ants had taken a taste of it.

Li Yun frowned. He was suprised by the sudden change of his house. From a modern setting to an ancient one. The chaise where he was laid was made of wood with red, fluffy embroidered covers.

He looked at his hand and notice a silver ring inlaid with little colorless stones at his ring finger.It sparkled when the light hits its surface.

" A silver ring? And its inlaid with cute stones?"

Realization suddenly round house kicked Li Yun's mind. His face froze and his eyes widen in shock when he remembered his actions before this bizarre things happened.

Well, he chatted with LetSail and someone joins the chat which was YourHusbando. Afterwards, LetSail left the chat then YourHusbando's message was what he last seen...

---I will wait for you, Li Yun.

And when he woke up, his home underwent a grand transformation but the weird thing was...they made it fast, as in very fast unlike him that took six hours.

He just lost consiousness then...*poof*, his apartment was renovated. Actually, he liked the design but the question was, where was his appliances? Where's Lapiz? and lastly, why he was wearing ancient robes? Is it part of the set? An ancient themed free home renovation with free ancient robes for a more ancient feel? And also why one of the users know his real name? Are they stalkers?

Li Yun pondered while biting his nails. It's a bad habit, right?

" Ming Lan? Is this your prank? Come out now! I promise that I won't hit you! "

Li Yun and Ming Lan can't deny that they were hooked to transmigration genre novels particularly the modern MC that was transmigrate to an ancient era. It's all because of all the face-slapping and the slice of life that those novels provide. Just by merely imagining the different colors of the villains' faces produced when they were slapped brings joy to the two rotten apples. These two also loved the time - travelling themed ones with a requirement that : one, the MC was OP (overpowered) , two, it's BL and three, HE (happy end).

One day, on a whim, Li Yun played a prank to Ming Lan. While Ming Lan went to shopping, he removed her things in her bedroom and decorated it into an ancient style one.The living room was also transformed into an ancient style setting. From tables, chairs, cabinets and decorations, it was replaced with ancient things like candle stand, paintings, vases and many more. He even hid the glass windows with wooden style windows for an added effect. He didn't include his room to this prank because its his room. He covered his bedroom door with a cabinet and hid at the side.