Special Christmas Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Say, how did they even take this photo?" Taehyung took a closer look at the photo.

"I don't know. I'm gonna save these photos for later when they arrive." I kept the photos in my slingbag. "By the way, have you found those, whatevers eomma told you to look for?" I forgot what she wanted Taehyung to get.

"The other ornaments. I have them here now. I just wanted to look a bit more."

"No wonder you took so long. Just continue your hunting later. Let's go check the presents by the trees. Come on!" I grab his arm and pull him with me.

"Eomma, where's the gifts?" I say excitedly.

"It's in the living room. Go get them for me you two." I smiled widely.

"Sure eomma! Let's go oppa!" I grab his arm again.

"Seriously, stop pulling me!" He tried to let go of my grip but I was stronger than him.

"You walk too slow. Ppali!" I let go of his arm then gestured him to go faster.

"Woah..." There were lots of gifts stacked on top of each other. I feel like there's 50 gifts in this very room.

"Woah indeed..." Taehyung walked beside me. "Are these all for us?"

"No. The others are for and from your friends." Appa appeared out of nowhere.

"Eh?!" Tae and I said at the same time.

"How did they put they're gifts here without us knowing? Are they associated with Santa or something?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Remember that time you two stayed at your halmeoni's house?" Dad out his hands on his waist.

"Oh, so you didnt just want us to spend time with halmeoni. There was something else." Tae tried to poke appa's nose but he was too tall.

"Appa makes you look short oppa haha." I chuckle.

"You're the shortest." Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

"Ani! Eomma is." I smirked.

"I heard that!" Eomma screamed. We all bursted into laughter.

Ah, Christmas. It always is my favorite holiday..

*****

"Okay, is everything ready now? The food? The decorations? How about the gifts?" I said while looking around. Seems like everything is going fine.

"Calm down dongsaeng, a while ago you were so chill and now, you're as pressured as eomma." Taehyung joked.

"Our friends are about to come. How will I not be pressured?" I said while rubbing my temples.

"Friends? Or boyfriend?" He elbowed me. I scoffed.

"Friends. All of them." My phone vibrated. "Excuse me for a sec." I walked away to quiet place.

"Sure! All of them!" Taehyung laughed.

Once I was far from that freak, I answered the call.

"Hello?"

[Hey babygirl.] His husky voice is clear even on the phone.

"Why'd you call? Aren't you guys coming later?"

[About that, I can't come. My family has other plans. We're in the country right now. I'm sorry.] I frowned. Luckily he can't see that.

"Is that so?" I tried not to show any hint of emotion on my voice.