Four

WARNING THIS IS AN UNEDITED CHAPTER, I AM TRYING TO FIND A LONGTIME EDITOR, ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS YOU FIND PLEASE NICELY POINT OUT AND DON'T FORGET

VOTE SHARE COMMENT!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"H-hello?", I said stuttering I didn't expect him to call straight back, at least if he would have just showed up I wouldn't be panicking.

Wow I really wasn't prepared for this, I promise my throat was probably as rough as sand paper right now.

"What do you want?", he asked in a cold tone. I wonder what put him in such a sour mood.

He striked my heart with such anger in his voice, what did I do wrong?

"Um is this not a good time? I would really prefer for you to be in a good mood when I tell you this." I really dont have time for yelling, seeing as my emotions are 'heightened', I'd probably explode.

"It's fine, what's your address? I'll be over in a few." He said in an aggravated tone.

"2643 s. Laney"

"Where's that?", he asked, wow somebody doesn't get around town much.

"It's in Beacon Hills"

Yes I live in the legendary Beacon hills, California. Werewolves and Hunters and Druids oh my! Only Teen wolf watchers will understand.

"Okay I'll be there in about 20 minutes", he explained hanging up the phone.

I instantly began to panic! I started running around cleaning up making sure everything was okay, I went downstairs to yell at Asher and make sure he didn't come out of his room because Stone would be here. I told Uncle Devon that I was having a friend come over.

The one thing I love about Uncle D is that he doesn't mind me having boys in my room. If dad was here he would totally flip!

About 20 minutes later my doorbell rung.

I ran out my room and just as I was about to jump down the stairs when......

"AARYN WTF YOU'RE PREGNANT REMEMBER!" Paige yelled from her room,

Oh my god, what if Uncle Devon heard her, I glanced downstairs and saw he had on his Beats listening to music.

"I'll get it", she said with an upset look on her face. She seemed almost , disappointed.

Paige was already at the door as I walked down our Marble steps lined with soft white carpet that led right to the front door from the third.

Yes my house is huge. We live in a mansion that is off distance, in a gated community, It's kind of, presidential (all white), once you walk in the large front door you see a large straight up stair case with marble steps lined with white carpet, there are two hallways on each side of the steps that lead to different areas. On the left the first room is the Dining room, followed by the kitchen, and a full bathroom, across the hall is a guest room. To the right down the hall is the living room, which has 3 flat screen tv's followed by the computer room. Which is full of Macs and iPads

Stone walked in admiring the all-white view and all white furniture. But he had a smug look on his face, like he was confused.

I led him to my room on the Second floor, and tightly closed the door behind us after checking the hallway for snooping ears, aka Paige and Ash.

"So what is it babe?" he said in a douchy tone, what was My problem thinking he was anywhere near nice.

Smirking his perfect soft lips while combing his brown hair with his fingers. He starred at me with his sparkling brown eyes

I took a deep breath so that I didn't embarrass myself and say something stupid.

"Sit down, I have some news." I said shaking, barely getting any words out.

Stone sat down on my bed crossing his legs at the ankles and leaving a large gap between his thighs. Leaning over with his elbows places on his knees looking up at me.

"I-I'm. I'm..." I struggled to get the words out.

"Remember that night at your party?" I said trying to ease into the subject, rather than blurting it out.

"Oh that was you? I thought it was your sister." he said with a serious tone and straight face.

My heart felt like it sunk to my stomach, I started feelings nauseous and I don't know if it's the morning sickness or disgust from him. I felt tears slowly creep into my eyes as I struggled to hold them back, a headache crept into my head, I could just imagine how puffy my face was.

"God I was just kidding Aaryn", he said with a straight face, but a smirk slowly crept onto his lips.

"U-um ya I knew that", I said as I instantly felt relief shower my body, I couldn't let him have an effect on me. That's how I got into this predicament.

"Well Anyways we used a condom, but I-I guess it broke," I said waiting for his response

"And? so what?" He said shrugging his shoulders and began to stiffen his body.

"I- I'm pregnant" I closed my eyes scared of his reaction.

"You're lying, you picked the wrong guy to lie to okay, You don't want to be with me, I'm no good" he said as he stood up heading for the door.

I immediately got upset, I started getting angry and I could feel fire filling up my face.

"GET OUT NOW WHAT WOULD I LIE TO YOU FOR, I DONT WANT TO BE A TEEN MOM AND IF I WAS GOING TO HAVE A BABY IT WOULDN'T BE BECAUSE OF YOU, I DONT WANT TO HAVE A CHILD WITH CANCER!"

I spat angrily automatically shutting my mouth after realizing what I had done. But I still let the look of anger wash over my face so he wouldn't know how I felt.

Stone got up slowly, clutching his fists. He went towards the windows and shut the blinds. He reassured himself that the door was locked then turned to face me.

"You're gonna' wish you didn't say that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think he will do to Aaryn? I'm doing SelfEditing so if you see any errors comment one them

Thanks so much,

Vote

Comment

Share!