Two

WARNING THIS IS AN UNEDITED CHAPTER, I AM TRYING TO FIND A LONGTIME EDITOR, ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS YOU FIND PLEASE NICELY POINT OUT AND DON'T FORGET

VOTE SHARE COMMENT!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

That Saturday morning I woke up, for a second I forgot everything that had happened. Then suddenly my father barged in my room.

"Aaryn Get Up!!" he yelled "I'm already up jeez." I retorted, last night was hectic, After my father told me we were going to the doctor Paige and I sat in my room until 1am coming up with plans on what I was going to do.

"Don't think I've forgot about the doctor today get up and get ready we leave in a hour." he said with a sly smirk on his face. Even through his smirk I could tell he was serious. That's why fathers shouldn't smirk, its very misleading.

One hour later I rushed downstairs and I had a craving for something Healthy and Sweet, weird right? I grabbed a taffy apple, looked in the mirror and adjusted my stomach. I don't know if I was going crazy, but I could almost see my belly forming. I took a deep breath and ran out the door to catch up with my Dad and Sister who had already gotten into the car.

I decided to sit in the backseat seeing I didn't want to get any death stares from dad on the drive there. That would just make the situation worse sense he has the most amazing poker face. Seriously he could give Lady Gaga a run for her money.

When we arrived at the maternity center my dad signed me in I sat closest to the door with my sister as my dad got an important call and had to step out, after a little while the nurse called us in.

"So what do you guys need today?" the nice nurse asked. She seemed....young she had blond hair, light gray eyes, you know your tipacle girl next door.

I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to tell my embarrassing truth. It's bad enough my dad doesn't trust me but I don't need the whole office telling my buisness. Next thing you know MTV will be at my door asking for me to be apart of 16 and pregnant.

"We're here to see if she's lost her virginity." my dad said while staring at me from the corner of his eye, his arms were crossed over his shoulder. He was breathing hard, so hard you could almost see his chest pumping out of his knitted V-neck sweater.

It's too bad mom had to work, I would greatly prefer her being here over him. I know it may seem like I'm a daddy's girl, but I'm totally not, that's all Paige. I chose mom when we were about 4 and I wanted the new Barbie doll but my dad said no.

My dad was asked to leave the room but I begged Paige to stay with me. If you hadn't noticed we were really close. We told eachother everything, so I really didn't feel like having to go back and try to remember everything the nurse said so I could tell her. It was either she come in with me or I record the whole thing and send it to her.

"Paige what are we gonna do?" I panicked, She looked at me with concerned eyes. I desperately wanted her to say "I've got an idea!" or something enthusiastic like you would get from tv to at least calm one of the nerves that seemed like they were about to burst out of my skin.

"It's all out this test will tell everything, are you gonna keep it?" Then it hit me, What was I gonna do with this baby, I'm only 16 I can't even buy my own food at the mall how could I take care of a living breathing rough copy of me.

"I don't know! I barely even know if I want to have it!" I said as I felt tears roll onto my blushed red cheeks. This is going to be harder then I thought.

The nurse came back and ran some tests on my "area" and took a urine sample. I obviously asked Paige to close her eyes when that happened. It was bad enough Stone had seen it let alone my sister too and the doctor.

"Ms.French, you are not pregnant." the nurse said with a blank expression on her face as she walked out of the room. Well that was weird

I stood there in shock with my mouth wide open while Paige lifted her head from the slight faint that just occurred un noticed by me. By this time the doctor came back with papers in her hands.

"But...But how I mean I took the test." Don't get me wrong I'M RELIEVED but I had a doubt in condoms until now thank god I'm not pregnant.

"Depending on the brand of test your results may be wrong, next time come into the office instead of taking a corner store test. Trust me it may not be cheap but it's worth it." She said still starting at the papers as if Casper was in there throwing a party with the ghost of Aaryn's future.

I got up and began to walk out but I realised something, as I was about to turn around Paige grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room without looking back.

My dad got up "What happened?" he asked confused, arms over his chest, petting his spikey beard.

"I'm not pregnant dad I told you" I said smiling frantically

"PREGNANT??!??! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BEING PREGNANT I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY!" He yelled focusing all unwanted attention on us.

Then it hit me, holy crap that isn't why we were here, what the hell is going on.

Paige and I quickly ran back into the nurses office to discover she was gone. A doctor came in, an older man, with a beard, and glasses, and a little gray nostril hair.

"Mr.French please take a seat." He then called in my father

"Sir may I call you Robert?" he asked my father who nodded slowly

"Okay Robert, your daughter has indeed been ingaged in some sexual activity. She's a Slut" the doctor said with a "whatever" look in his face as he shrugged his lip along with his shoulder.

And then I woke up.

God I hope today won't go anything like that dream well nightmare, I got up and got dressed, I peaked in my parents room to see that my dad was still asleep. So I went to lay back down. As soon as I went to lay my head down the pillow was snacted from under me.

"Aaryn, I told dad I was just kidding about last night, sorry" said my little brother Asher.

Something about this just wasn't right. I really didn't want to talk to him right now, why after now would he try and help me. I promise I think he's bipolar sometimes.

"How do you even know Stone?" I asked, looking back up at him snatching my pillow from his hands with an upset look on my face. Scrunching my eyebrows

Asher stopped talking, he started staring at the light pink paint covering my room. I could tell he was debating on whether or not to tell me.

"Just forget it Asher" I said upset turning back aroung to face the while, closing my eyes.

"We used to go to Chemo together." Ash blurted out all of a sudden

yes my brother is a cancer survivor and now because he beat cancer he thinks he cant beat anything/one

"WAIT WHAT!" I yelled, "Stone has cancer? "

-------------------------------------------------

Yea I accidentally said pregnant instead of she lost her virginity so I just went along with it, I will try to update again Friday VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE