Ep. 5

✨Diary Room✨

Steph: so *sniffles* I'm sorry I don't want to cry

Tae: *rubs her back*

Steph: It-its just been these past couple days i have been in not the best of moods

Tae: it's okay sweetheart *kisses her forehead*

✨Living Room✨

"Alright husbands we need a plan." Tae stated.

"Alright Tae, for the fifth time, a plan for what?!" Yoongi yelled.

"Shh, because if he wakes up," Jin motioned to the sleeping Jinwoo in his arms "You guys are going to most definitely need a plan cause i will lock y'all in here with him."

"Umm no. A plan for Stephie she's been upset a lot more than she was with the last pregnancy."  Tae explained to them.

"I mean it's Jimin's kid I'd be depressed too." Yoongi stated.

"Don't talk about my kid like that." Jimin had never been so serious a day in his life then the moment he spoke that sentence.

"Yah Jimin-ah, hyung is just kidding but Steph was like this with the other kids too Taehyung." Jungkook voiced.

"She wasn't this upset since she was pregnant with Minseok." Namjoon stated.

"To be honest that was mostly anxiety because it was her first child and she thought she was too young. There was more for her to worry about back then." Hobi explained to them.

"Then again having a child as ADHD prone as Hobi is a nightmare as well." Yoongi added again.

"How bout we talk about your nightmare duo because as i recall they were the only two to cause her depression after the pregnancy." Hobi clapped back which the others lean back and enjoy the rare sight.

"Or, we could talk about throwing our wonderful wife a get happy party." Tae spoke with a joe huge rectangle smile.

"Or we could just leave her alone?" Jungkook suggested.

"I don't think she knows how to be alone." Jimin threw out there which caused them to think deeply.

"Let's just leave her alone." Jin restated.

"Hyung your a genius." Hobi praised him.

Yoongi chimed in as well, "That's actually an amazing idea."

"Uh uh, how y'all gonna give him credit for my idea?!" Jungkook stood up heavily angered.

"No one likes controversy Kookie." Jin patted his back and left the living room.

✨Diary Room✨

Jin: I don't like controversy, i love it *smirks devilishly*

Steph: I worry about you more then i should have to

Jin: then relax I'm still breathing

Steph: which surprises me everyday

✨ Nursery✨

"Hey" Steph greeted Jimin.

"Hey babe." He responded lightly.

"What are you doing in here?" She took a seat in the rocking chair, rocking slowly as she eyed him carefully.

"I don't know just trying to figure this whole thing out." He sighed deeply before sitting on the floor by Stephanie's legs. "I just never really imagined being a dad to any kid."