Chapter 27

Sundance's POV

"Dean. It's so good to see you." I said as he sat down next to me.

I awkwardly went back to reading to my program and ignoring him because I didn't really want to talk to him. After our project in history he stopped talking to me.

"So. How have you been?" He said to me.

"Good." I told him without looking up.

"That's good. Listen. I want to explain myself." He told me.

I looked at him and stared at him waiting for an answer. The lights went down and I turned back towards the stage. The show began and I started watching in excitement.

The show started and everyone was so good. I was so excited that I finally go to see everything from the audience. It was finally intermission and I got out as quickly as I could. I didn't want to talk to Dean.

I walked to the bathroom and used it, then went to the snack stand. I got some candy and a drink. I stood out in the hallway until the lights began to blink again. I walked back to my seat and sat down.

The show started again and it was amazing. I cried and laughed. After the show was over I walked all the down and backstage. I immediately ran up to Lin and gave him a hug.

"It was amazing! I cried and laughed! Thank you so much!" I told him.

He laughed at me and then said your welcome. I went around to everyone and gave them a hug. I told everyone that they were amazing and then went up to my little room.

I had to climb the steps one at a time because of my stupid cast. I hated them and the crutches. I only had to have my cast for a little longer and I was super happy.

I turned on my music and began to dance around the room even though I wasn't supposed to. As I was dancing I ran I to something and tripped and fell backwards hitting my head.

I laid on the floor for a while but then I started to feel dizzy and I felt myself pass out. I don't know how long I was out for but when I woke up I was on the couch in Lin's dressing room.

I sat up and Groffsauce saw me. He handed me a glass of water and told me to drink it. I only drank about half of it and sat the cup down.

"You need to drink the whole glass." He told me. "What happened?"

"Uh. Well I was dancing around and tripped and hit my head. No big deal. I'm fine." I told him.

"Your obviously not fine because you passed out. I'm going to go get the trainer and have her check you." He told me as he left the room.

I quickly got up and hobbled up to the roof. I didn't any doctor or anything checking me because of my scars. I forgot to grab my crutches out of my room but I went anyway.

I sat on the ground and started to read on my phone. I only read a couple pages when I felt like dancing again. I turned my music back on and started to dance again.

I didn't even think before I started dancing and emptying my mind. I stopped thinking and just danced. It was such a relief and I was happy to have a break.

Once the song was over I noticed that Lin was standing in the doorway with Groff. I walked over to them and stood in front of them. I didn't want to talk and we just stood there for a while. Then Lin and Groff pulled me into a hug.

"What's this for?" I asked confused as I pulled away.

"You just seemed like you needed a hug." Lin told me. "Come on. We are going to go get food."

He walked away and me and Groff stayed put. I looked at him and he had concern in his eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm sure." I told him and hobbled back down the steps.

I grabbed my crutches and we got into Lin's car. It was me, Groff, Anthony, Pippa, and Lin. We went to the Mexican restaurant that isn't far from the theatre.

We ate and I was in my own space. I somewhat listened to their conversations but didn't really pay attention. I was thinking about Dean. I don't know why he was on my mind so much but I just wanted to know why he stopped talking to me.

After we ate we went back to the theatre and they all went to the big dressing room and put on a movie. I sat on the stage and played music on my phone as I read. I didn't really want to be around anyone else and just wanted to be by myself.

After about an hour Anthony came walking up to me. He sat down next to me and I just continued to read. I didn't pay much attention to him and after about 5 minutes he took my book.

"Hey. Give that back to me." I yelled at him.

"No. I need to talk to you." He told me.

"Fine. What's up?" I asked him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with concern in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You didn't talk at dinner and now you are out here by yourself and not with everyone else." He looked at me.

"I'm fine. Just wanted to be by myself. And I saw Dean at the show." I told him.

"Ugh. That dirty son of a bitch." He said to me.

"Language!!" Lin yelled out of nowhere.

Me and Anthony started laughing and we both walked back to the dressing room. I forgot to grab my phone so I went back to grab it. When I got onto the stage there was someone sitting in the audience.

I couldn't see who it was until I got close. When I saw them I screamed and everyone came running out.

********************************************

Hey guys. Here's another chapter. I hope everyone had a good Christmas! Please vote, share, and comment. Thanks.