Chapter 13

Lin's POV

I saw Sundance come backstage during Say No to This and sit down to watch. I suddenly got really excited because I am going to surprise her and let her dance in front of all these people.

We got through the rest of the show and it was time for bows. I stepped forward and was getting really excited to tell everyone that she was performing.

"Hello everyone! Today we have a special surprise. Earlier today I found out that my foster daughter dances. She is going to go change and dance for everyone. So give her 15 minutes then she is going to dance for everyone." I said.

I looked over to Sundance and she was just sitting there with her mouth hanging open. I saw Anthony run over and he got her standing and was telling her to go change. Jazzy went with her to her to help her change.

I watched as she game back and she saw the bench on the stage. She went on the stage and everyone starting clapping. She walking to the bench and sat down.

(AN. So if you want to here the song she is dancing to just look up When Your Feet Don't Touch the Ground Ellie Goulding Version. It is like the first 2 minutes she dances to but the song is really good so just listen to the whole thing.)

She started to dance and I started crying. It was so beautiful and I feel it really represented her. When she finished everyone roared with cheers. I noticed she had started crying and I went out there and gave her hug.

"Thank you everyone for coming. I hope you enjoyed the show and I am glad you came." I told everyone.

I got changed out of my costume and Sundance put her clothes back on and we went home.

Sundance's POV

I can't believe I just did that. Lin asked why I was crying, but I didn't want to talk about it. I was crying because the song I was dancing to was my mom and I's song. I couldn't believe that it was actually happening so I just started crying.

We went back to the house and I went straight to bed. I went to sleep happy for the first time in I don't know how long.

I woke up and Vanessa had made me pancakes and then I had to go to school. I went to school and sat in the back in history like I always do. Dean walked in and sat next to me in the back.

"Hey. Nice performance last night." He told me.

"H-H-How do y-y-you k-k-know about t-t-that?" I asked him as I stuttered.

"Don't stutter. My parents got us tickets to see the show and I saw it last night. And it was on YouTube. Someone recorded it." He told me.

"Oh my god. I have to call my dad." I told him.

The bell rang and the teacher walked in. I was going to have to wait and ask to go to the bathroom. The teacher started talking about a project we were going to have to do and I wasn't paying attention so I have no idea what I am supposed to do.

As soon as he was done explaining what we had to do I asked to go to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and called Lin.

"Hello? Are you okay? What's going on?" He asked.

"Hi and I'm fine. Someone videoed my dance and now it is on YouTube and I need you to delete it please." I told him.

"Okay. Do you want to come home?" He asked me,

"Can I? I don"t really feel good now. Actually never-mind. I need to stay at school." I replied.

"No. I am coming to get you. Tell your teacher that you got sick in the bathroom and you have to go home. I will be there in like 15 minutes. Go to the nurse's office and tell them I am coming to get you. I will be there soon. I love you Hija." He told me.

"I love you too. I will see you soon." I told him then hung up the phone.

I walked back to class and told my teacher that I had gotten sick in the bathroom and that my dad was coming to pick me up. I grabbed my backpack and left the classroom. I walked to the nurse's office and told her the same thing.

Lin came and picked me up and we had a silent ride home. I walked into the house and went straight to my room and took a nap.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi everyone! So I know that I haven't updated in awhile but I am truly sorry. I have been really busy because I was on crew for a show and my dance season had really been picking up. Anyway, I want to give a big thanks for 3.5K reads. I can't believe that happened. I love you all. Thanks for reading. I am going to update soon. Please vote, comment, share, and read.

Have an awesome Thanksgiving and eat lots of Turkey!!!!