Chapter 19

Sundance' POV

I got up and I ankle was throbbing. I got in the shower and got dressed for dance. I went downstairs and had breakfast. Lin drove me to practice and dropped me off.

I walked in and we started to work on Schuyler Sisters. We finished and by the end I could barely walk. I went to the vending machine and got a water. I put the water on my ankle and sat in the hallway for a while.

"Hey." Someone said from behind me.

"Hi." I replied.

"Are you okay? I'm Bryan by the way. I'm playing Alexander." He told me.

"I'm Sundance. I'm playing Angelica. I'm fine. I just rolled my ankle and it's a little stiff." I told him.

We talked for a little longer and he told me about himself. I got a text from Anthony that said he was here. I got my bag and walked out to his car.

"I have to talk to you." He said.

"Okay. I'm kind of scared now." I told him as I was really confused.

"Can I ask Hope out?" He asked nervously.

I screamed happily and nodded at him. I was so excited that I hit my ankle on the door and winced in pain. I smiled to try to convince him that I was okay. He turned the music on and we sang and danced in the car.

We got to the theater and got out. We snuck into the back door so no one would see us. We got inside and everyone was on the stage, even Hope. I was really confused so I didn't even stop. I went straight to my room upstairs.

When I first came they gave me one of the empty dressing room upstairs that I could hang out in when I'm there and there is a show. I put my backpack down and pulled me homework out. I started to do my homework when I heard someone coming up the stairs. I locked the door because I didn't want anybody coming in.

I heard a knock and didn't reply because I wanted to be left alone. The handle jiggled then  the person left. I continued to do my homework and then my phone rang. I looked it and it was Lin. I ignored it then texted him. He told me to come downstairs so I did.

"What do you need? I was trying to work on homework." I asked obviously pissed.

"We have some good news." Lin said super excited.

"Come out!!" Anthony yelled.

I turned around and I saw a guy walk in. He looked like he was 20 and I thought I had noticed him from somewhere. Then I realized it was my brother and passed out.

I was being shaken and everyone was surrounding me. I was lying on the stage floor and then I saw him again. I started to scream and I stood up and ran to the corner of the stage.

"Aren't you excited?" Lin asked.

"How did you fine him? I thought he was dead." I asked still really scared and confused.

He walked over and started to talk to me. "When I found out that uncle killed our parents I ran away. I ended up in Virginia and I was put into an orphanage there. I was in a ton of foster homes until I aged out. I went to college and got a job and moved here. After that I wanted to find you. I found the orphanage you were in and they said you got adopted. I contacted Lin and told him everything so then we set up a meeting and that is where we are today."

I was still shocked and didn't say anything. I continued to stand there and then I just sat down because I needed to think. I didn't know if I could really trust him or not so I decided to ask him some questions.

"What's my middle name?" I asked suddenly.

"Rose. Just like moms."

I realized once he new that I could trust him. I ran up to him and jumped onto him. I hugged him and started to cry. He hugged back and then he said he had a surprise for me. He pulled out or moms locket and hung it around my neck. I started jumping up and down and then my ankle gave out and I landed on the floor in pain.

********************************************

Sorry it's been awhile. I have been so busy with extra dance rehearsal cuz my dance recital is coming up. This chapter is short and sucky and I'm sorry. Please vote, comment, and follow me. Thanks.