Chapter 22

Sundance's POV

I woke up and I was laying in a hospital bed. I looked down and I had a pink cast up to my knee. I looked around and saw Lin sleeping on the couch and Anthony in a sleeping bag on the ground.

I laid there thinking. I was thinking about how I should have told someone and I shouldn't have kept dancing on it. I hated myself for not saying anything and I was so upset.

About 30 minutes later Anthony woke up and I pretended I wasn't awake because I didn't want to talk to anyone. He left the room and I opened my eyes and stared off into space.

I started to think about everything that has happened to me. I thought that I was lucky I could someone who cared for me and that I didn't deserve it. About 15 minutes later Anthony came back in and saw me.

"Oh. Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked in concern.

"Fine." I said with no emotion because I didn't really feel like talking.

"Oh. Okay." He said confused.

"Can I use you phone?" I asked him.

"Sure." He replied.

I took his phone and immediately called Hope. I told her where I was and what room I was in so she could come. Within 15 minutes later she was by my side.

I started to talk to her in sign language so no one else could know what we were saying. I told her about how it all happened and how I didn't tell anyone.

She gave me a hug then told me she was going to get me some food. She left the room and Lin finally woke up. He came over to me and just hugged me.

"I want to adopt you." He told.

I nodded as I started to cry. He hugged me and I start to fall asleep on his shoulder. I woke back up with Hope, Vanessa, Anthony, Lin, and Pippa in the room.

They were all talking until they noticed me. They all started asking questions and I tried to reply to them but I didn't really feel like it. After a while they all left except Hope. She came over and just comforted me.

We talked for about an hour until they told me I could go home. I went back to Lin's and just feel to sleep without saying good night to anyone.

********************************************

Sorry it has been a while. This chapter sucks and I'm sorry for that as well. I'm going to try to update again soon. Please vote and share.