Chapter 12

Sundance's POV

I walked into the bathroom and started freaking out. I was trying to get my cup for water and I knocked it over and it broke. I immediately started freaking out more because I didn't want to wake Lin.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I quickly swept up the glass and slide into my bed quickly. I heard the door open and I couldn't control my breathing which gave me away.

"Hey. Are you okay sweetheart?" Lin asked me.

"No." I said as I started crying. Of course Hope slept through it all because she is a heavy sleepier.

"What happened." He asked me.

"I was dreaming about that man and I just want him to go away." I told him.

"What broke?" He asked.

"When I woke up I started to freak out so I was getting water and I knocked the cup over and it broke." I replied.

"Okay. Let's get you some water and then you need to go back to sleep." He told me.

We walked out to the kitchen and he got me some water. I sat on the couch and just drank the water. Lin told me he was going back to bed and I told him I would go back to bed after I finished my water.

I put my cup in the sink and sat back on the couch. I just wanted to think about everything that has happened to me over the past weeks.

I immediately felt so grateful for Lin and Vanessa and the whole cast. I walked back to my room and went to sleep.

Time Skip

I woke up and Hope left me a note that said she had to go home. I walked downstairs and saw Vanessa cooking breakfast and Lin and Sebastian eating breakfast. Lin told me I was going to the show with him tonight.

I sat down on the couch and Sebastian climbed into my lap. We watched Chuggington then we had breakfast. After breakfast I got in the shower and got ready for the day. Me and Lin walked out the door right after lunch and walked to the theatre.

When we got there I went straight up to the roof. I got my phone out and turned on the song When Your Feet Don't Touch the Ground from the musical Finding Neverland but it is the version sung by Ellie Goulding.

I started to do the dance I know to the song. I got lost in the dance that when I was done I didn't notice Lin, Pippa, and Andy standing there. They started clapping and I got scared.

"That was really good." They all said at the same time.

"Thanks." I replied grabbing my stuff.

"How do you know that?" Lin asked me.

"I choreographed it." I replied as we started walking down the steps.

"Do you want to do it on the stage?" Andy asked me.

"NO!" I replied really quickly.

"Oh come on. I'm sure everyone else will want to see it." Pippa told me.

"Sorry. No." I replied as I walked into Lin's dressing room.

"Okay fine. But we have to get ready for the show." Lin told me.

They all walked out and I called Jazzy. I asked if she could run me back to Lin's apartment so I could grab something. I walked onto the stage to ask if I could borrow Lin's keys.

"Lin. Can I borrow your keys for the apartment?" I asked him walking up to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I left some of my homework at the house and Jazzy said she would take me." I told him.

"Okay. Don't be to long. And please tell me if you change your mind about dancing on the stage." He told me while he was handing me his keys.

Jazzy picked me up and we drove to Lin's apartment. We walked in and I grabbed the rest of my homework when I stopped in my tracks. I saw my old dance costume. I just stared at it when Jazzy came in.

"Are you coming?" She asked walking in. "What are you looking at?" She looked at the dress then looked back at me. "What is that dress for?"

"It was my old dance costume. Lin, Andy, and Pippa saw me dancing on the roof earlier. I was doing a dance I choreographed and they asked me if I wanted to dance on the stage and I said no. But I'm not so sure now." I told her.

"Well why don't you take the costume and if you want to dance on the stage then you can. But if you don't want to then you don't have to." She told me.

"Okay." I grabbed the costume then we walked out.

We got back to the theatre and I went back into Lin's dressing room. I did all of my homework then listened to the rest of the show. By the time I finished they were in Say No to This.

I walked backstage and sat down. I watched as they finished the show. I watched them bow then Lin step forward.

"Hello everyone! Today we have a special surprise. Earlier today I found out that my foster daughter dances so she is going to perform one of her dances. She is going to go change then dance for everyone. So give her 15 minutes then she is going to dance for everyone." He told everyone.

I sat there with my mouth hanging open. Everyone started coming up and telling me to go change. I changed into my dress, gave Andy my song then walked backstage. I walked into the stage and saw a bench sitting there for me. I walked onstage and got into place.

*************************************

Hello everyone. I decided to update again and this is a longer chapter. I hope you like it and I will update again soon. Please vote, comment, and please please please follow me.