Chapter 2

Lin's POV

I was getting a coffee when I saw Sundance walk in. I noticed she had more bruises than before. I saw her notice me then start to hurry out.

I followed her and yelled her name when I saw her collapse. I ran over to her and noticed she had passed out. I called 911 and followed them to the hospital.

After about an hour they let me go and see her even though I wasn't family. I went in there and she was sitting on the bed rocking her knees.

"Hi." I said to her as she jumped and looked at me.

"You do know you aren't supposed to scare someone who is in the hospital. Right?" She told me.

I talked to her for a little longer and then I decided to call Vanessa.

"Hi V."

"Hi. What's up?" She asked me.

"I was wondering if we could foster a girl. I found her one day when I ran into her. She had a lot of bruises. Then I saw her come to the coffee shop with more bruises and run out when she say me. Then she passed out a few feet away from the coffee shop and I took her to the hospital. She is unconscious right now but they think she will wake up soon so can I bring her and we can foster her because her other foster house is obviously abusive?" I ranted on until I heard Vanessa say yes.

I walked back into the room and Sundance was sitting up awake. I talked to her for awhile before I told her.

Sundance's POV

I finally woke up and then Lin walked back in. We started talking when he stopped.

"Hey I was wondering if you would let me foster you?" He asked me.

"Oh no I couldn't do that to you I said to him. I would just be a burden. I am going to go back to the Woods' house." I told him.

"You will not be a burden. And my wife agreed." I suddenly felt super happy and started to cry. "Oh my god are you okay?" Lin kept asking me and I just kept nodding my head.

I told him that I was just happy and that no one has ever cared for me like that. The doctor came back in and told me I could leave. I went back to Lin's house and he showed me to the guest bedroom.

I walked in laid on the bed and just fell asleep.

Time skip. Tiempo de Salto

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I was so happy then realized I was going to get beat up because I didn't make breakfast. I stayed in the room till I heard footsteps.

I hurriedly and slide under the bed to hide. I saw feet walk in and they were little baby feet and I got confused. I looked out and saw a little boy.

"Hi." I said to him.

"Hi." He said. "I am ebastion. Do you want to watch cuggingon with me?" He asked me.

I shrugged and followed him out holding his hand. Lin laughed at me and Sebastian and sat on the couch with us. We all watched chuggington when I looked at the clock. It was 10.

I started freaking out because I had school. Then Lin told me that I didn't have to go. I told then I wanted to get all my stuff from the Woods' house. We had my social worker come with us.

I got all of my clothes, keyboard, and everything else I needed. Lin took me back to his house and told me to unpack.

"I'm done." I came back out 5 minutes later and he looked at me dumb founded.

"How did you unpack so fast?" He asked me.

"I only have 3 pairs of clothes." I told him.

He started laughing and told me, "the girls are going to have a field day with you."

I just sat down not knowing what to do. We finished watching tv when Sebastian was asleep. I soon fell asleep after Sebastian from looking at my phone and all the hate comments.

I woke up an hour later with Lin starring at my phone. I just ignored him and walked into the kitchen to get some water. When I came back in my phone was on the table and he had the tv back on.

"How do you put up with all of that?" He asked me and I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry?" I asked him.

"All of the hate comments on your phone."

"Oh I'm just used to it by now. Can I go back to sleep now because I barely got any sleep last night?" I asked him.

"If you watch Rent with me first." I agreed with him and we watched Rent then I went back up the guest bedroom and fell asleep.

Flashback
I walked home from my grandmas home and walked in the house. I stopped seeing my parents died with blood everywhere. I then saw a small piece of paper on the ground. I read it. It said,"Tommy, kill them or I will do it myself. I want their company and so do I. If you don't do it I will also kill the girl. Do it now and get it down so you can get the company.
Sincerely,
C."
I finished ready the letter and started crying and screaming because my uncle killed my parents because he wanted their company.

I jolted awake and it my head really hard and passed out.

*************************************
Sorry this is late. It is 12:50 my time. I always right in the middle of the night. Sorry about that. Please read, comment, vote, and share.