"Hey Luna what are you doing here, I thought you'd be with Pan." Henry says.

"Hey Henry. Peter had something to do." I explained, sitting down next to him.

"So, do you like being a Lost Boy?" I smirked.

"Yeah, oh by the way-."

"Robbie's right behind me." I cock an eyebrow.

"Dang it." Robbie speaks up, sitting down on my other side.

"You need to try harder next time." I toss him an apple.

"I don't like apples." Robbie retorts.

"Who doesn't like apples?" I scoff.

"It's a family thing." Henry chimes in.

"Well don't worry. It's not for eating." I smirked.

"It's for a kind of game." Henry glares at Robbie.

"A really fun game." I lean my elbow on the table and glare at Robbie.

"And this is what I get for being friends with you." Robbie rolled his eyes, taking a bite out of the apple.

"You're the one who-."

"Ok will you stop this." Henry barged in.

"Why, I like seeing those 2 argue." Peter suddenly says from behind me.

"Hello Peter." I greet.

"Pan." The 2 boys greet.

"Luna come. I want to show you something." I get up and Peter puts his arm around my shoulder, walking out of camp. Peter and I walk all day and my legs grew tired.

"Peter, are we there yet." I wine.

"Yes. In fact, we're here." I perk up when he says that. We walk a few steps further and I see that we are at a grove of pine trees by a stream.

"Pine trees. You dragged me all this way, to show me a grove of pine trees?" I ask, confused.

"They aren't pine trees, there pixie trees. This is where the faries get their pixie dust. The dust is made in flowers in the top of the trees. The flowers bloom in the moonlight, that way the dust can gets it power." He explained.

"Is that it. Did you just drag me here to tell me that?" I scoff.

"No. I want you to use it."

"Wait, you mean....fly, like you?" I look at him surprised.

"Yes, no wings."

"But I can already fly with my wings, so why use pixie dust?"

"Just because you have something, doesn't mean you always need to use it. Now are you coming or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?" He insults, starting to climb up and reaching his arm down for me to take it. I bite my bottom lip, thinking about what to do.

"Why not, it's not like I have something to do anyways." I sigh, spreading my wings and getting ready to fly.

"Nope."

"What?" I scoff.

"No wings."

"But-."

"Moon." Peter says sternly.

"Fine." I say, taking his hand. We climb up until Peter finds a flower. Peter reached has hand in the flower and pulled out some white dust. He pulled out a vile on a string and poured the dust in the vile, holding the vile by the string and showing it to me.

"This is pixie dust." I scoff, taking the vile from him and looking at it.

"Yeah, what did you expect?"

"I don't know, yellow, sparkling dust. But then again, you aren't the young, fun, selfless boy that never grows up. So I shouldn't be too suprised." I mumble, not taking my eyes off the dust.

"What did you say about me?" Peter smirked.

"Nothing." I shake my head, handing the dust back to him. Peter puts his hand up.

"Keep it, consider it as a gift." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smile back, putting it around my neck. I suddenly lose my grip and start falling out of the tree. My head hits the ground hard and I black out.
                          *****

I'm back in the Enchanted Forest at age 3 and in the market buying food. After I got the food, I walk back home to see a note on the table.

Luna, We no longer have the money to care for you. You are now old enough and skilled enough to survive on your own. Don't bother looking for us, for we are long gone.

                 -Mom and dad.

I reread the note over and over, not believing my eyes. I ran out of the house and into the woods behind my house. I found a tree and sat down, tucked my knees in to my body and started to cry. Soon I hear a twig snap and look up to see a boy about 16 walking up to me. He had brunette hair and a delicate smile.

"Girl, why are you crying?" He asked, kneeling down to me. I look up at his soft smile and he wiped my tears away.

"My mommy and daddy left me." I sniff.

"Adults, typical." He scoffed in a British accent.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I ran away. My mother died and my father has been taking his anger out on me."

"Oh." I sigh, looking down at the ground.

"You know what, since we both are alone, maybe we should look out for each other, become a family."

"I'd like that." I smile.

"I'm Peter. What's your name little one? The boy puts his hands on his knees.

"I'm Luna."