"What?" I swear why cant these women just straight up tell me. "Jesy, the woman hasn't been in a relationship for two years, give her a break." Leigh took my hand and enveloped it in hers. "Perrie honey, you need to get laid."The words very bluntly came out of Leigh and Jade started laughing at the revelation of the oldest members of the band. "Aww Pezza, still our little baby." Jade said as she nudged me on the side. 

I was astounded at what they said. It can't possibly be that. I felt the heat creep up my cheeks while the girls continued to laugh at my unawareness. "No I don't!" I defended, my cheeks turning into crimson. 

"Oh babe, yes you do." Jade tapped my shoulder. "But, don't worry we understand. We all go through that." I have been so used to being single in a such a long time that I have forgotten all about those. I had kept my focus directed only to our music that stuff like that rarely crosses my mind. But now that I have myself a new boyfriend, I think my system has finally had enough with the halt and is now acting up, looking for some action. 

"I can't believe this is what's happening to me." I covered my face with my palms and slumped back on the couch. I just wanted the ground to swallow me up. The girls continued to snicker when Claud went in the room asking if I was alright. 

"Perrie, you okay?" Claud inquired, leaning on the frame of the door. My eyes grew wide and the girls suddenly stopped laughing and went silent, looking at me. They were trying to hold their laughters and Jade was already inaudibly laughing. I glared at Leigh and Jesy, threatening them to shut their mouths. "Oh nothing, Pez just has a situation." Jesy told Claud, trying to mask her amusement.

"Oh okay. By the way, you've got 10 minutes left on your break. And Perrie? Get your act together, please. The performance is tonight." Claud reminded us before he left. The second the door closed we went into fits of laughter. I couldn't bear the weight of the embarrassment if Claud finds out the reason why I'm acting out.

Just as our laughter had started to die down, my phone vibrated and went off in the coffee table. "Oooh, look who it is." Leigh handed me the phone and smirked. It was Alex, facetiming me. "Oh, we better leave them alone. Come on, Jeed!" Jesy said pulling Jade up and walked to the door with Leigh Anne following them. "Enjoy!" Jade managed to tease before she shut the door.

"Oh shut up, you dirty little minxes!" I answered Alex's call and immediately I saw a very handsome, sweaty and shirtless Alex on my screen. I gulped. Oh my. "Hey baby!" He greeted me with that wonderful smile of his. "Hey! How's training?" I asked as I slumped back on the couch. "Oh, we've just finished. I'm just drying up. I just wanted to wish you luck for tonight." 

I don't know how he did it but somehow he managed to put on a shirt while he held the phone to his face. "Aw, thanks!" I smiled at his antics, but I was actually just looking at his biceps as he held the phone up. "Are you alright? You look rather red." I snapped out of the trance and faced him. "What? Ugh, no, uhm our practice was just really intense." I managed to make up a reason. I am so not telling him that I'm on edge and that the sight of his arms are is making me act up.

The door suddenly creaked open and I see one of the assistants signing me that it was time to go back and rehearse. I nodded at her and looked back into my phone. "Oh, baby I have to go now. We need to go back to rehearsing. You drive safe, okay? I love you." I told him as I stood up, walking to the door. "Okay, baby. Bye, I love you. Good luck, see you later." He smirked and I blew him a kiss before I ended the call.

I see the girls grinning like madmen when I got back down to the studio. I just glared at each of them as I passed by each on the way to my spot. "Okay, let's begin. Perrie, let's not make any more mistakes please." Claud looked at me, raising his brow. "Oh, she won't" I hear Jesy snickered at the back. "Shut up! I won't, I promise." I looked at Claud and gave him a thumbs up. He clearly wasn't one of my best friends at this time, he was our dance captain, and he took his job very seriously.