Meeting Again (2ps)

Allen

It had been about a week since the incident with your car. You kept thinking about your savior, wondering if you'd ever see him again. "Hey (Y/N), table four needs a waiter" one of your co-workers shouted, bringing you out of your daydream. You pulled out your notepad and pen and sauntered over. You were in a particularly good mood today.

"Hello there. I'm (Y/N) and I'll be your sever today" you said approaching the four males at the table. As the four of them turned to you you gasped. It was the same brunette from last week, the one that saved you.

"Hey! You're the guy from last week. The one that was passed out in my backseat" You said. The two blonde's sitting across from him just shook their heads in disappointment while the cheery ginger next to him literally face palmed. He squinted at you a moment before he remembered.

"Oh yeah, everything okay doll? Those guys didn't bother you anymore, right?"

"Nope. I think you did a number on them" you said with a smirk. One of the blonde's cleared his throat. "Right. So, any special occasions tonight?" you asked the whole group.

"We're having a family night out" the cheery ginger said before said same blonde groaned in annoyance. The statement caught you off guard for a moment, but you shrugged it off. You saw weirder things than this working where you did. You took each of their orders.

"Tell ya what. As a thank you for last week, first round is on the house" you said and headed off.

"Okay, what is going on" you heard another voice, presumably the second blonde, say and you headed off to the rest of your tables. Unfortunately, the bar was super busy that night, so you didn't get a chance to speak much more with the supposed 'family'. Halfway through you had to switch tables with another waitress, but that didn't stop you from leaving a little surprise on your saviors coaster.

Allen, meanwhile, was sulking along with Francois and James as Oliver was trying to get them to have a decent 'family night out'. He picked up his drink, it was gonna take a few more for him to be able to get through the night, but froze with it halfway to his mouth. Written on his coaster in now smudgy ink was a phone number. Underneath was written a little note. 'Thanks again Hero'. Allen flinched but plugged the number into his phone eagerly anyway. James saw the note and started laughing.

"Figures you find a girl interested in you, only for her to call you by your stupid 1p's nickname."

"Man, shut up" he said, but he was in a surprisingly good mood the rest of the night.

Oliver

"Doctor (l/n), There's someone asking for you at the front desk." One of your secretaries told you.

"Me? But I'm not specialized in any kind of emergency eye-care. I'm not even the most favored doctor here..." You thought out loud. The girl just shrugged and returned to her desk. You walked out of the break room to see none other than Oliver Kirkland waiting for you.

"Mr. Kirkland?" You asked, confused. He smiled brightly.

"Hello Doctor (l/n)!" He said happily.

"What's the occasion?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing, really. I was just thinking the office seemed a bit bland last time I stopped by, so I brought a little something to brighten it up!" He said, handing over a tray of pastel colored cupcakes.

"Oh wow, you didn't have to-"

"Tut, tut! From me to everyone here, no charge." He smiled. You marveled at how perfect and delicious they all looked.