Chapter 12

It's December and nothing weird has happened. Now I know everything is good. I haven't really talked to Will sense what happened. But he's fixed I guess.
" Max the Snowball is today and i wanna ask Will" i said threw the phone to Max.
Really?
" Yeah what's so bad about him?
Nothing I guess we're just going after different guys
" True. Oh we're still going in together right?"
Yup
" Yeah we're going to be the most badass girls there"
Yeah oh gotta go get ready bye
" Bye" I hung up and look through my closet.
" Looking for this " My mom waved a blue dresses in my face.
" You bought me a dress" I raised my eye brow.
" Honey you can't be a tomboy all the time" She said handing me my dress, " Go get ready" she demanded.
Time skip

I walked toward the school and saw Max waiting for me

" Hey Max " I waved. Her eyes lit up once the saw my dress.
" Wow I love your dress, and your hair looks amazing down " she gushed.
( if you have short hair is short then just forget this part)
We walked in and everything felt slow motion. Like in movies.
We walked towards the boys and saw all them staring.
" Hey Will, Mike, Lucas " I looked and saw Dustin wasn't there.
" Where's Dustin" Max asked confused.
I turned around and saw him. With Steve Harrington hair. I started bursting out laughing.
" Hey Guys " he pointed finger guns at us.
" hey HAHAHAHA D-Dustin " I laughed.
" the hair. I knew it look fine"
A slow song came on and everyone got on the dance floor.
Shit shit shit shit I thought. Then.....El came through the door. She looked pretty. It caught Mikes eye of course. Then they started to dance.
Max pulled Lucas to the dance floor. And I was left with Will.
" So do you uh wanna d-dance " He stammered.
I smirked and pulled him to the dance floor.
He put his hands on my waste and I put mine to his shoulders. Now we were about the same hight to it wasn't to weird. Then things got weird. Max kissed Lucas and Mike kissed El. What do I do. I noticed Will saw the kissing to. We both stared into each other's eyes. He tried to go in first, but I smashed my lips on his without hesitation. We pulled away after like 3 seconds.
" Do you maybe wanna be my uh girl-girlfriend " he stuttered. I nodded and kissed him again.
Finally I'm down with this story. WOOHOOO!!!
So I have an announcement. I'm doing a original story next. Also I'm doing one- shots to basically anything you guys want. So YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!! Peace out 🤟