Chapter 5

I was getting my bike and walk towards Mike,Dustin,and Lucas. We started riding until I heard Elevens voice. " Guys stop for a second" I said as they stopped.
When do I get to see him
" Mike it's her " I told Mike. He wall towards me " what did she say "
" She said when do I get to see him " I repeated.
You say soon on day 21, you say soon on day 205, you know say soon on day 326
" So for what?! Who are you talking to!" I say aloud drawing Lucas and Dustin's attention.
When is soon
" Soon for what "
When
" I don't know you have to tell me. Where are you. Who are you talking to " I keep asking. Lucas and Dustin both look confused. Mike looks worried. " Soon for what Y/N!"
Day 600?! Day 700?! Day 800?!
I stop talking and just listen. Mike looks at me impatiently.
Friends Don't Lie
" She said friends don't lie that's it. " I repeated her last words. We started riding to school again. " who was she talking to you?" Mike asked.
" No she was talking to someone else cause she wasn't answering me. " I informed him.
We finally got to school and dropped the whole subject.

Time skip YO

At lunch Dustin pulled Me,Mike,Will,Lucas,and Max in the science classroom. He had this creature that he found in the trash can. We all looked at it in disgust and amazement.
" What is it " Mike asked suspiciously.
" I have no idea " Dustin replied holding the thing. " His name is Dartanian "
" Dartanian " I repeated.
" Dart for short "
" and you found him in your trash " Max asked making  sure she heard it right.
" It's cute huh wanna hold him. " he asked giving it to Max.
" Uh it's slimy " She said and handed it to Lucas.
" It's like a living booger" he gagged giving it to Will.
" Oh God " Will shuttered giving it to me.
" Ew gross! " I yelled and gave it to Mike.
He didn't even gag. He just stood there expecting it. He put Dart back in the box Dustin had him in. Dustin put a pill of books on the table. " At first I thought he was some sort of Pollywog "
" Pollywog?" Me and Max repeated questionly.
" Another word for tadpole " he explained. " a pollywog needs water but Dart doesn't "
" Aren't there non aquatic pollywogs " Lucas asked.
" yeah but there's to kinds ones from South America ones from India so how did one end up in my trash"
" Maybe scientist " Max thought aloud.
" Guys look something moving in side it " Mike said staring at it. We all looked. I moved the light towards it and it screamed. We all jumped back band Dart jumped out of the box and crawled into Dustin's hand. 
" Another thing he hates heat, sunlight, stuff like that." Dustin added while petting Dart.
" So that means you discovered a new species" I beamed excitedly. The bell ring and we walked out of the class room.
" You gotta show it to Mr.Clark " Lucas informed. " No what if he steals my discovery" Dustin whined. " He's not going to steal your discovery " Mike scoffed. " I thinking of calling it the Theremeuspollywogus what do you think" he said looking at me and Max.
" I think your a idiot" she laughed. " Agreed " I laughed with her. " You know when I become rich and famous one day don't come crying and say ' o my gosh I'm so sorry please forgive me'" he said imitating our voices. We all laughed and talk about Dart.

Time Skip brought to you by Five Nights at 39's

" Hey Will come on let's go show Mr.Clark " I said as Will shut his locker. He walked towards me and just stared. " What " I asked as if something was on my face. " What" I repeated.
" It's about Dart " he said looking me dead in the eyes.
Time skip cause I have no idea how to put this whole explanation thing

I ran into the classroom where Dustin was showing Mr.Clark Dart.
" Stop! " I yell grabbing the box Dart was in.
" What the hell are you doing!" Dustin said looking at me.
" I'm so sorry Mr.Clark it was just a prank " I lied and ran toward the door.
" We need to go right now. RIGHT NOW!" I yelled running and everyone followed.
We ran to the same room where we met Dart.
" No way party members only" Mike said to Max. " Come on Mike let her come " I whined.
" It's not like she'll understand no come on " He said shutting the door leaving Max outside.
I explained everything Will told me.
" I don't understand " Lucas said.
" Understand what?" Mike asked impatiently.
" How Will saw something like Dart last year "
" it was kinda like Dart but no tail " he mumbled. " But then he heard it yesterday the exact same sound Dart made when I flashed the light at him " I said.
" why didn't you tell us before?!" Dustin asked sounding pissed.
" I wasn't sure. " he said looking down.
" Maybe Will can actually see into the upside down " Mike thought aloud.
" That would mean Dart is from the upside down" Lucas said. Dustin shock his head in disbelief. " We should take him to Hoper " Lucas continued. " No! No way if we take him to Hoper Dart couldn't stay " Dustin argued.
" Maybe he shouldn't stay " Mike shot back.
" How could you say that!"
" How could you not! He's from the upside down!"
" Maybe he is but that doesn't mean he's dangerous " Dustin said looking at Dart. Suddenly a screech came from the box. We all took a step back. The box started to shake. Then the box flipped on one side. I grabbed a book. " Don't hurt him!" Dustin yelled at me.
" Only if he attacks" I assured him. " open it".
He opened the box. Dart slowly crawled out looking bigger and having to more legs.
" Holy shit " Lucas muttered. I clutched the booked with both hands ready to hit it. Suddenly a scream came from Dart and I swung the book on the table. I missed as Dart jumped to the floor crawling to the door. The door opened and Dart got out. Max was outside the door with a paper clip in hand.
" You let him escape!" Mike yelled at her.
" It wasn't her fault now come on we have to find him!" I yelled as I ran.
I ran through out the school searching hallways. " West is clear no sign of him " I spoke into my walkie-talkie. " Where'd you go you little basterd " I mumbled walking into another hallway.
I was near the gym getting a bit frustrated.
Y/N
" El nows not really a good time "
Mike and another girl
" Wait what where are you"
School
My eyes widen. " describe where you are!"
He's with anther girl
" Eleven tell me where you are " suddenly my head starts to burn. I scream in pain. " Eleven!"
No answer.
" Y/N what happened!" Mike yelled looking at me. Max follows behind him. " Did anything happen in the gym?" I asked. ' maybe she was talking about Max '
" Yeah I fell off my board " she answered holding her skate board. " I'll tell you later we have something to do " I said running to a different hallway as they followed. Max went her own way and me and Mike went ours. We pasted the door that leads to the field. I glanced and saw Will. " Mike look " I said pointing at Will. " He's just standing there" Mike replied.
We looked at each other and ran to Will. " Will!" I yell shaking him. " Will!" We both yelled. " He's having another episode " I said.
" Yeah you think " Mike said sounding pissed.
" How do we wake him up!" I asked getting worried.
" How should I know!"