Chapter 11

Hopper took Mike out of the room for some reason. But I still can't believe that El is back. I mean she said she was Heere but I didn't believe her.
Dustin and Lucas were all over her so I decided to break it up.
" Forgetting anyone?" I smirked. The realization hit, and she ran towards me with a large embrace.
" I've missed you " she said. " Me too. " I smiled and pulled away.
" Hi you must be El, I'm Max" Max walk up to El with her hand out. But El just walked past her with a look of discussed on her face. ( like I said bitchin )
Then she went to hug Ms. Joyce, after that they went to look at Will, who was in his room asleep.
Time skip : The Insanely Cool Jared Kleinmen waz Heere
" It's not like it was before, the gate has gotten bigger, and it's clashing with those dogs" Hopper explained to everyone.
" Demadogs" Dustin randomly said. " What?"
" I mean if you put demagorgon and dogs together it's sounds pretty badass" he laughed.
" Is that important right now" I glared at him.
Dustin took a glance at my glare and looked down quickly, shaking his head no.
" I'll do it " El mumbled laid enough for all of us to hear.
" Your not hearing me " Hopper said.
" I'm hearing you! I can do it!" She said sternly.
" Well we have another problem. If the brain dies the body dies with it " I explained. " I mean if El closes the gate then the shadow monsters army will be destroyed"
" Wills a part of that army " Lucas said.
" Closing the gate would kill him " Mike's words made everyone's head look down in disbelief.
Ms. Joyce got up and walked to Wills room. As did we. When we got to the freezing room I looked at Will.
" It likes it cold"
" What?" We all asked.
" that's what he kept saying to me, it likes it cold " she walked over towards the open window and shut it. " We keep giving it what it wants. "
" If this is a virus and Wills the host then we need to make the host inhabitable" Nacy informed.
" So if he likes it cold we need to burn it out of him " Ms. Joyce replied.
" We need to take him somewhere far away " Mike suggested.
Time skip : I wannabe famous
" Mike your going to make a whole in the floor stop pacing " I begged watching Mike.
" You were there. You saw the lab. Filled with dogs "
" Demadogs" Dustin yelled interrupted the conversation.
" Hopper will take care of her" Lucas groaned.
" ok listen guys, if coach was playing a game, bottom line you execute em" Steve tried to reason.
" ok first of all this isn't some stupid sports game, and second we're not even in the game we're on the bench " Mike huffed. Now we're talking about sports, damn when will this day end.
" So my point is......... yeah we're on the bench there's nothing we can do " Steve is a idiot.
" Well that's not true, we could distract the demadogs, they have a Hid mind. " Dustin explained.
" So we can clear a path to the gate" I finished the thought.
" Or WE ALL DIE" Steve cautioned.
" Or we could find our way into the tunnels " I said following the drawings of the blue lines on the walls that led to a big blue spot on the floor.
" then we could go here and set it on fire" I continued.
" Yeah that's a no"
" the Mind Flyer would call off his army" Mike said.
" And they would all come to stop us" Lucas agreed.
" Then El could get to the gate" Max continued.
" HEY!" Steve interrupted, again. " That's not happening, I promised I'd keep you shitheads safe and that's what I'm going to do. Now we're staying here on the bench!" He demanded.
" See this is why you don't bring a babysitter home Dustin! " I sarcastically said.
Suddenly we heard a noise outside. Max and I went to check it out.
" It's my brother, he can't know I'm here he'll kill me " She cried.
" I vote Steve to go deal with it, do I get a second" I raised my hand along with everyone else.
" I hate you all" he said before going outside.
Suddenly Billy, Max's brother slammed through the door. That don't take long.
" Lucas what a surprise " he growled.
" Billy go away!" Max stammered.
" You disobeyed me, you know what happened when you disobey me. " he whispered loud enough for us to hear. " I break this" he said before grabbing Lucas and shoved him against the wall. Everyone was screaming for him to stop. Until the babysitter walked in. Steve gave him a punch in the nose. It was a full on fight.
" GO STEVE THE BABYSITTER!!" Me and Dustin cheered. Then Steve started getting his ass beat.
" STOP" We all scream, until Max grabbed one of my syringes and shoves it in Billy's neck.
" That'll leave a mark" I murmured.
I saw Steve's bat and handed it to Max.
" Your gunna need this " I handed to her and she nodded before slamming it right under where the sun don't shine. The boys stared in shock. I took his keys out of his pocket.
" let's get out of here" I demanded.
Time skip : nobody judge me I'm lazy
We all had jugs of gasoline and Steve had the lighter. We were ready to burn some shit. We walked through the tunnels, trying to find the Center.
Suddenly Dustin starts screaming that's there's something in his nose.
" I'm fine now" he calmly assured us.
" You scared me half to death you shithead" I laughed, hitting him upside the head. ( ok nobody judge me I'm from the South )
" Let's just go " Mike whined going. We followed.
Finally we got to the core. " I think we're here" I declared.
" Awesome start dumping gasoline" Mike demanded.
We all sloshed gasoline everywhere, not missing a spot.
" Ok Steve light it" Dustin insisted.
" We're gunna be in deep shit" Steve closed his eyes and lit one part of the core. It spread fast so we had to hurry and run.
" Guys I think I see the ladder we might be good!" I shouted in excitement.
Until I heard screaming. Mike was screaming help.
" MIKE!!" I screamed and we all ran towards the sound.
Mike had a " Demadog" on his foot. Steve stepped in and smashed it with his bat.
" You ok" I asked.
" I'm good I'm good. " he panted. Suddenly and demadog screamed behind us. Dart?
Dustin stepped closer to it. Is he insane?!
" Guys we need to go now!" I whisper shouted. They all nodded and we headed for the ladder. Steve stayed back with Dustin. Beautiful couple I might say.
We all headed up the ladder. Steve and Dustin came up too.
The car light came on brightly. Then turned off.
" it's over" I mumbled.
" it's all over" Mike repeated.
I pulled everyone in for a big group hug. Finally we can go back to the way it was. I hope Will is ok.

Omg guys Christmas is tomorrow AHHHHH!! Sry i haven't updated. School, softball, traveling. But now I can update more because I'm out of school for 2 Weeks. Everything will be Gucci. Oh and nobody question the song at the top. It's my favorite K-Pop song.