Chapter One

I search everywhere in the house for money. Me and the guys were going to the arcade so it was a needed.
" Y/N honey what are you looking for?" My mom asked in her sweet voice.
" Coins mom me and the guys are going to the arcade " I said pulling the couch cushions off.
" Why didn't you just say so?" She said looking in her wallet and pulled out.... $5 in quarters!!
" Thanks mom " I said grabbing the crash and ran out the door. I live right by Mike so I had to wait on him. Once I saw home out the door, I hopped on my bike and started to ride. Nancy was running after him, oh gosh.
" Asshole!" She yelled and finally stopped chasing him.
" Howdee mike fancy seeing you here " I joked and got I little chuckle out of him. " Race ya to the arcade!" He laughed and started to speed up. I did as well.
TIME SKIP YAAAAA
We all parked our bikes and saw Will. He's not allowed to go anywhere alone anymore because of what happened last year.
" Hey!" We all yelled so Will could hear us.
" Come on Dragons Lair is opened lets go " I said rushing inside. Dustin has been trying to beat it like forever.
As Dustin plays the game we all yell at him and tell him what to do. " Ok ok I got this " he yells back. But that was a lie. He ran to the sword but the dragon got him.
" You fucked that up " I laughed causing everyone to glare at me.
" Haha Princess Daphne is still mine " Lucas bragged mocking Dustin.
" I'm still on top on Centipede " Dustin replied.
" You sure about that "  said I voice behind us. Our attention was brought to this guy eating Cheetos.
" Sure about what " Dustin mumbled.
It hit us soon and we all ran to Centipede and our surprise Dustin's score was beat. " MadMax " I read out loud. " Who the hell is MadMax ".
" Better then you " the guy said. I put my middle finger at him.
" Is it you " Will asked.
" Yeah right "
" Who is it " Lucas asked.
" Yeah spill it " Dustin yelled.
" If you want information then I need something in return " He said eating a Cheeto.
We all stared at Mike having the same idea.
" No. No way you not getting a date with my sister!" He yelled in shock. I couldn't help but laugh. " Why don't you give him some of your money Y/N ".
" Uh no way! Do you know how hard I worked for that " I yelled back.
Soon we were all in a argument. We were so caught  up in it that we didn't realize Will went outside. I was the first one to notice. I patted Mike on the shoulder and showed him Will wasn't were he was. We both ran outside. Will was looking at the sky as if something had happened.
" Will!" I screamed snapping him back to earth.
" You ok " Mike asked as we walked back in.
" Yeah I'm good " he replied.
I was suspicious, the rest of the time I thought about Will. Not in that way of course!! But why was he looking up.
" Y/N " Mike said waving his hand over my face snapping me out of my thoughts.
" Yeah what" I said wide eyed. " Let's go we're leaving " he said grabbing my wrist. Both Dustin and Lucas snickered about it but I looked at Will. I smiled I small smile and he smiled back. Am I worried about him, Yes. Do I like him, Maybe.