Chapter 8

Guys what the hecky,heck. 101 votes!!! That's amazing thank you so much!!! You may read now.

Will got rushed to this lab/hospital thing. He was screaming in pain. It broke my heart to see him like this. I was sobbing my eyes out. Mike has a few tears in his eyes and Ms. Joyce was straight out broken. Will kept screaming that " it hurts!!" or " It burns!!" I couldn't watch it anymore. I ran outside and slid down the side of the building.
My Walkman was in my pocket, with Wills favorite song in it. I turned it on and started to listen, crying at the same time. I didn't want Will to die. He went through enough last year, this year wasn't any better.
Mike POV
The paramedics injected Will to make him pass out. I looked back and noticed Y/N wasn't there. I ran outside and saw her sat up against the side of the wall crying.
" Y/N" I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me with red and puffy eyes.
" Wills good Now u can go back in " I informed her.
" I don't want him to die " She whispered. That's when he got up and hugged me. Into a tight hug. I hugged her back and walked her to Wills room.
We sat down in the chairs near the bed Will was in. Me and her stared at him like he was dangerous or something. You never know.
Your POV
Me, Mike, Bob, and Ms. Joyce stayed there all night. I felt my eyelids growing heavier and heavier each second. Soon I fell asleep on Mikes shoulder.
Mike POV
She fell asleep on me!! Great!! I tried to stay awake but sleep got the best of me. Soon I fell asleep, with Y/N on my shoulder. Was it awkward? Yes. Wait what if Will wakes up. He likes her. Oh shit that's great.
The next day yooooooo
There were like 20 scientists in the room. Mike and I stood at the foot of an awake Will. On scientist was asking Will a whole bunch of questions.
" Ok do you know this young man" he asked pointing at Mike, he did a small wave making me giggle a bit.
" Yes" Will mumbled.
" Ok how about this young lady " he asked pointing at me. I did a smile that I always do to Will when we're acting weird.
" Yes" He mumbled again. Well at least he knows me.
Then another scientist took a blow torch and blew it on what looked like a demagogen. Will started feeling pain and Hoper and Ms. Joyce tried to get them to stop.
" FUCKING STOP" I screamed. They finally stopped and all eyes were on me.
" Well were done here" the first scientist said and they all walked out.
Mike pulled me to the corner of the room.
" What the hell was that " he whisper shouted.
" They were hurting him I had to do something" I fought back.
" You don't know what these guys can do to us if we get in the way " Mike warned and walked out of the room.
Tiiiiiiime skiiiipiono
Mike and I were back in the chairs we were in before. Wills mom and Bob walked out the door to talk to someone. They left the door open. I noticed Will was in a daze looking through the door.
" Will you ok?" Mike asks putting Will out of his daze.
" Are You hurting again " I inched my chair closer.
" I-I saw something in my now memories." Will stuttered looking at us.
This for me and Mike intrigued.
" The shadow monster. I think I now how to stop him" he whispered. Mike and I stared in shock. 
" Y/N " Bob broke the silence of our thinking. " Phone " he gestured me out the door.
I picked up the wall phone.
" Hello?"
Hey sweetheart
"Hey dad
So are you still at Wills is he okay
" Oh uh " WHAT DO I SAY!
" Yes he's just uh needs someone to talk to but don't worry Mikes here " nailed it.
Ok I was just checking up on you
" Yeah ok byyyyyye" I hung up the phone and walked back in the room.
" Who was it " Mike asked.
" My dad. He's not suspicious of why I'm not home so everything is good. " I smiled.
Last time skip. Maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That night I was listening to Should I Stay or Should I Go on my Walkman trying to relax.
" I'm sorry" Will cried. I turned off the tape and took my headphones off.
" Sweetheart why" Ms. Joyce answered.
" It's making me do it " he replied still crying.
" Who?" She asked clueless.
I could tell me and Mike was thinking the same thing. I couldn't hear what he said after but what snapped me out of my thinking was when Will cried, " they shouldn't have done that. They shouldn't have upset him"
" the spy " Mike and I yelled at the same time.
" The spy!!" We repeated and ran out of the room.
Of course! It's a trap. Why didn't I think of this sooner. We ran through the halls only to be stopped by two guards.
" It's a trap!!" We kept telling. But bob tried to take us away.
" We need to warn them it's a trap!!" I yelled trying to make them understand. Still they held me and Mike back.
They don't get it. They don't know what I'm going through. What Wills going through. They don't understand how it feels to get your heart ripped out of your chest.
Cliffhanger ohhhhhhhh. What will happen. Author-chan out peace.