Chapter 3

Your dream
" Now I want you to tell me where she is " the man said again. Me and Mike already told him everything we could.
" We already told you we don't know where she is" Mike said.
" I know this is hard. We're all friends here you don't need to hide anything. " the man said in a sweet voice.
" We told you everything we saw. We're not hiding anything. " I said clutching my fist.
" And even if we knew, we wouldn't tell you " Mike said a bit harsh.
" I know it's difficult to face it. The stories she told you are not true. She is a very dangerous individual " the woman beside us explains.
" Now if she contacts you. Either of you. Tell us " the man continued.
I looked over to see a shadow. It looked like a girl. Mike looked in the same direction and teared up. Then I started to. I knew what he saw. He knew what I saw. Eleven. We didn't tack our eyes off the window. Soon the people interrogating us walked outside. We both followed hoping they didn't see her. People,cars, helicopters, all looking for her. She disappeared. Again. I started to cry, then Mike did. We both hugged each other still crying. I pulled away. She was out there I could feel it.
" Eleven! Eleven where are you!" I screamed.
" She's not here!" Mike screamed back looking at me.
End of Dream
" Y/N wake up " my dad said shaking me. I opened my eyes widely.
" Whata dream " I mumbled.
" Come on Y/N you need to get ready. Oh are you wearing your costume to school?" My mom asked.
" No way! I'm saving it for tonight. " I said getting off the couch I was sleeping on. My Halloween costume was Marshmallow from Ghost Busters. The guys will be the Ghost Busters.
" Okay then get ready. " She repeated. I nodded and ran up stairs to my room.
I put on a blue flannel shirt and rolled the sleeves up. Slipped on some blue jeans and white converse. Finally I put my hair in a ponytail ( if you have short hair skip this part).
I walked down stairs and ran to my bike. I saw Mike, Dustin, and Lucas on the road so I road to them.
" Hello Ghost Busters " I said going towards them.
" Y/N!! Where's you costume!" Mike yelled looking at me.
" Yesh take a chill pill Mike. Its to good to where to school. " I bragged. " Now shall we sing the Ghost Busters song " I cheered as we road to school. " Yes!" The all replied.

TIME SKIP BUT BOLD

" Who you gunna call " we all sang as we put our bikes on the rack. " Ghost Busters " a voice behind us yelled. We turned around and saw Will in his costume as well. " Hey" we all cheered. " Hey Y/N no glasses today " Will laughed. I scoffed and said " Nope. Mom got me new contacts. "
We all laughed and joked around until I noticed on both Mike and Lucas's shirt had a name tag with the same name.
" Hey why are there two Vicmans?" I asked and chuckled at the same time.
" Whoa whoa whoa I'm supposed to be Vicman!" Mike yelled looking at Lucas's shirt.
" Hey what if I want to be Vicman " Lucas shot back.
" Uh no. I'm Vicman, Dustin's Staniz, Will's Evon, Y/N Marshmallow, and your Winston. We planned this months ago. " Mike explained.
" I did not agree to Winston he's not even funny or cool in that matter " Lucas whined.
" Yes you did and Winston's cool " Mike argued " Back me up here guys ". 
" He didn't agree to Winston I remember " I said looking at Will to see if he would finish.
" And Winston's not cool " he finished. Then Mike started a whole argument that was interrupted by Dustin.
" Guys why is nobody wearing there costume " he said staring at all the kids getting off the bus. We looked as well to see nobody was wearing their costume.
" So it's not just me " I laughed nervously.
The bell rang and the boys groaned.
We walked through the halls everyone laughing the the boys. That made my blood boil.
" Who you gunna call the losers " said someone behind us. I quickly turned around and gave the kid who said that a death stare. His eyes widened and he ran away. I turned around and walked to my locker.

Time skip with boldness again

Me, Mike, Dustin, and Lucas road home together on our bikes.
" Really everyone dressed up last year " Lucas complained.
" Come on let it go " I said rolling my eyes.
" No we looked like morons " Dustin shot back.
" Wasn't that what you were going for " I laughed earning a glare. I heard a car behind us and I looked back. It was going pretty fast.
" Guys get out of the way!" I yelled turning to the side of the road falling down. Mikes bike landed on me.
" O sorry " Mike apologized and picked his bike up.
" Who was that" I said getting up looking at the car. It was a nice one to.
" I don't know but we should get going trick or treating remember" Mike reminded us.
" We're meeting at my house at 7. 7 on the dot " I said as we pulled up at my house. We said our goodbyes and I went in the house.
" Mom I'm going to get ready!" I yelled running to my room. Tonight is going to be a fun night.