Chapter 2

I'm adding a new character. Yes Max and your brother. His name is Dylan and he's a dick. That's pretty much it.
" Damnit!" I yelled running down stairs to the kitchen, " Where are my contacts ".
" I thought I put them in the bathroom " mom said cooking pancakes.
" Which one?" I asked getting scared and mad at the same time.
" The hallway one "
" Shit " I mumbled running to the hallway bathroom.
" DYLAN YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I yelled kicking the door open. He was flushing my contacts down the toilet.
" Pay back for what you did to my car " he said getting in my face.
" I don't have time for this" I said walking away and getting dressed. Guess I'm wearing my glasses today.

I got on my bike and pulled away

Time Skiiiip By Writer-Chan

I just got to school and saw the guys. As I walked up to them I gave them a ' if you say anything ' glare.
" Wow what's with the glasses " Will asked not getting the glare.
" Dylan the Dick flushed them because I scratched his car " I replied rolling my eyes.
" Come on let's get inside " Mike said walking in the school. We all followed behind him.
We all walked to our lockers separating us.
As I got all my books I walked down the hall. I saw Will crumble a piece of paper and tried to through it in his pocket. It landed on the floor and I quickly picked it up. " Zombie Boy " I read out loud and looked at Will. His head was down.
" O my gosh this is horrible " I said pulled him in a hug. He hug back and pulled away.
" Looks like the freaks finally found love ". Said a boy behind us.
" Why don't you go blow your dad asshole " I said walking to class with Will leaving the boy totally shocked. ( shooketh like a earth quake).
We walking in class and took our seats. I pulled out my Walkman ( idk if the Walkman was in the 80s or 90s but in this case 80s.) and played New Kids On The Block. I put the headphones in and started playing with my pencil. Suddenly a girl with red hair walked in. Man did she look unhappy. I didn't pull my headphones off in time to hear her name. The guys and I looked back where sat in shock.
" She seems like a charmer " I mumbled. I put my headphones back in and completely zoned out for the rest of the class.
Time skip brought to you by Jared again LOVE THE CRONCH!!!
We were outside watching Max.
" There's no way that's MadMax " Will stated.
" Yeah girls can't play video games " Lucas continued.
" And if they did they could never get 7500 points " Mike finished.
" You must have forgotten I'm a girl dipshits" I said hitting all of them in the back of the head.
" Yeah but your different " Dustin said rubbing where I hit him.
" But her name is Max " I thought out loud.
" So what " Mike said obviously annoyed.
" So how many Maxes do you know "
" I don't know 0"
" Exactly. She shows up at school the day after someone with her same name breaks her high score. She's MadMax. " I explained.
" Y/N has a point " Dustin agreed.
" Plus a skate board so she's pretty awesome" Lucas grinned.
" Awesome? You haven't even spoken a word to her!" Mike shot back in a jealous tone.
" We don't have to I mean look at her " Dustin said. We all turned to look at her but she was gone. " Shit lost the target ".
" There " Will pointed at her. She was going up the stairs to go inside the school, but she dropped something in the trash. We were not about to run to the trash can and......wait never mind.
" Guys this is embarrassing " I whisper-shouted.
" Found it " Dustin said holding a piece of paper. It said " Stop Spying on me CREEPS!" .
" Well ain't this just a son of a bitch " I joked getting a chuckle out of the guys. After our whole laughing session Will's mom came to pick him up. Taking him to the hospital or something is what I heard but hey I don't know shit.
We looked around the corner to see Ms.Joyce and Will being led by the principal.
" Is he ok he's been sorta quiet " Lucas exclaimed.
" He's always quiet " Mike said keeping his eyes on Will.
" He's been acting weird tho " I pointed out " like something's bothering him".
Last Time Skip I do believe

My parents were out so it just left me with my jackass brother. He was up in his room doing what ever the hell he does up there. I was in the living room watching cartoons and sketching.
" Y/N "
" huh did you say something Dylan!" I yelled thinking he called me.
" No and don't bother me " he yelled back and locked his door.
" no Y/N it's El "
" what " I said out loud. El?! " El as in Eleven!" I said getting a bit happy.
" yes "
" wait how am I talking to you I don't see you " I said looking around me, walking to all the windows.
" I'm not with you "
" are you in the upside down " I asked standing up.
" n-no I'm in you world and I'm safe "
" Ok why and how are you contacting me "
" don't worry about that. Tell Mike I can communicate with you "
" ok but where are you "
Silent
" El?"
Silent
" Eleven?!"
Silent
" Eleven talk to me please where are you! " I yelled getting scared. I still had no answer. I started to cry. I haven't heard her in forever and I can communicate with her. Soon I fell asleep on the couch.