Similar personality with different ways to hide

Hey guys!!! so sorry for not updating this story for the long time....It was a hard to look a time to make some so here is it hope you enjoy! And also thank you very much for the 2k ^_^

-Shirayuki Kaye :) 

Chara POV

I have tried to beat the guy but then again he is same as me that we're equal strength like that.

"so what is your purpose really that you came here without my permission huh!?" I said cause I drag him to somewhere more private.

"huh!? what do you mean chara? " he act so innocent while I stare at him and his aura or atmosphere sudden change the lively and annoying aura become cold and dark.

"hehe how come you act so cold to me chara my friend " he said.

" cut the crap seff I am not here to act with your acting right now" I said.

"heh oh come on I am here to visit you and frisk you know" he said.

"hmm I don't believe you come here to visit me since I know you like frisk" chara said.

"oh no don't say it too loud will you!? " he said while acting embrassed.

"your such a creep you know that" I said.

"ouch that hurts you know hahaha yeah I am here to see frisk" seff said seriously and I stand and look at him.

"just what is frisk to you chara that your acting like that" seff said slowly showing his true colors

" you dare to ask me how about yourself huh!? " I said showing my hostile and same goes with him.

" yeah anyways thanks for being friends with me" he said. Going back to the lively and annoying attitude he had.

"anyway seff why do you act like that so annoying and childish" I said.

"what I like to act like this unlike being aloof remember I just remember when frisk said that its more better to be childish and lively than being cool and dark" seff said.

"oh I see how sweet almost make me puke to know it comes from you mouth seff that's so creepy you know"I said and he smirk.

"oh no did I creep you out chara so sorry I just love you my friend" he said with a hidden motives

"augh... your so creepy you know go away " I said clearly having some goosebumps because of him.

"aww don't be so cold towards me" he said and give a kissy expression that I totally get goosebumps from him that I decide I should run far away from him but then again he follow me and he is scary and creepy.

"go away don't follow me" I said.

"what's wrong chara?" seff said.with the hidden motives geez so this is the feeling how to be chase with your same attitude it's creepy .

"this is not funny seff " I said while still running and then we both see her and she look at us.

"what you guys doing?" frisk said.

" It" seff said.

"no we're not playing at all this guy going to rape me " I said while I look at him making a kiss expression.

"augh his is creepy frisk" I said.

"but then again you guys look like having fun yet" frisk said that.

"no I am not having a fun at all frisk" I said.

"fine I stop" seff said and stop and look at frisk and sudden kiss her in the cheeks.

"the heck your doing seff" I said.

"please let me kill that another annoying brat " mr.g said growling like a mad dog while frisk is surprise.

"heh well is there some certain bone that is jealous" seff said as he glance towards g and then I swear that g look like ready to kill him.

Frisk POV

I don't know what to do I am truly shock at what seff did to me that I stood there frozen.

"what should I do I am not quite happy about it though" I thought to myself but then I snap out off it when I hear that mr.g was jealous no way mr.g is jealous I thought again while I was keep standing.

"frisk how long do you intend to stand beside that guy"mr.g said that I snap out of it.

"see she doesn't want to leave me"seff said. As he hug me and I hear someone growl at him it was mr.g I was fascinated by how he react but why is the question I have in mind but still another question pop out what for?

G POV

Grrr....that guy is more annoying than chara I do dislike him, I thought to myself as I saw the guy chasing chara the heck is wrong with them. And then while I was watching them and then this happen I blame him chara for being like that if he didn't let the guy kiss frisk then my dislike for him atleast won't increase but still even I do my best to like him he is a guy I don't trust at all he had the same aura as chara give to his prey -_-.

"this is kinda such a pain let me kill you once then" chara said.

"oh my don't be like that will ya chara I'm not really here to visit you to be truth I'm here to visit frisk in the first place" seff said as he took a lock of hair of frisk and kiss it infront of me and chara I can feel that g growl.

" I want to strangle you right now do you know that" I said.

"oh really g" seff said.

"ugh I really hate that guy" I thought to myself

"whats wrong? G can't say anything huh!?" chara said.

"hmm... you have no permission to do that to frisk cause..." I said.

"cause what"chara said.

"nevermind" I said.

"What the hell I'm thinking right now they both looking at me like expecting something" I thought to myself.

"What you both looking at huh!? " I said.

" oh come on don't be shy G just what is frisk to you huh!?" the most hateful person I know ask (seff) .

"hmm..give me a valid reason why should I have to say something to you?" I said.

"G wow never know you were a wuss" chara said suddenly for me to get annoyed totally.

"huh what do you mean chara?" I said.

"I said why you can't tell us what frisk is to you" chara said.

"Frisk is...."I said the heck wrong with me to having a stutter moment just what is frisk to me anyway I thought to myself as I look at frisk and then I look at chara and seff smirking at me so bad.

"what's wrong G cat got your tounge?" seff said. And I got a vein pop in my skull even I don't have veins anymore since I am a skeleton remember heh.

"I don't appreaciate the pun you said right now seff"I said. He only smirk at me.

"and then?"seff said.