Look me in the eye

Oh gosh I reach 3k (0//0) I'm shock for real thank you very much XD 

I also would like to special thanks for my followers and voters too ^_^ also in my other story vampire skele-LOVE thanks for the support (-3-)

Destiny7865432 

EchoFransPacifistGrl

ice_cream5407

Kichap

moonlite625

user88895777

G POV

I had enough of this silence..that I decide to burst through the doors that she keep locking herself. As soon I enter it was dark and I saw her there just sitting and gloomy. Geez she didn't even notice I had enter her room. And why is it dark here.

"Are you a vampire? You don't like bright things like that" I said as I pull the cover in the window and the light comes in.

"what are you doing here?" she said in a whisper like tone.

"geez..just what happen to you frisk?"

"it's nothing"

"now what frisk this is nothing to me"

"why do you care?"she shout back

"what do I care!? You say of course I care cause your important to me" I said as she look at me only and soon look away.

"Look at me doll?"

"Don't call me that!!!"

"doll...I mean frisk my bad"

"no don't apologize I'm so sorry mr.g I don't know what's wrong" as she say and look down after I came in she never make an eye contact to me.

"frisk it's ok but..could you please look at me in the eye"I said but she just look away and try her best to avoid my gaze and glance.

"Frisk come on say it in my face stop avoiding my gaze"as I cup her face to look at me but she do avoid it again I'm growing impatience to her that I hold her face in both side and look at her eyes.

"Look at me in the eye frisk if I did something wrong that you didn't like I'm sorry and if you want me out of this home of yours it's fine"I said while looking at her suddenly her eyes turn glassy tears threat to fall from it.

"..."still no respond coming from frisk.

Frisk POV

Now I get it why I'm acting like this I really do love Mr.G not as a friend but more than a friend. As he apologize to me. No he didn't do wrong at all "this is all my fault if I didn't let my feelings my emotion if I wasn't dumb to know that I fall in love with him after many weeks we both shared I know it's a little bit short to fall in but some part of me.

"saying I know him long time ago some part of me keep screaming that he was really more than that"

"Frisk whatever is it let me apologize if I'm the one causing you to act like this but I can't help it whenever you avoid me some part of me is aching"Mr.g said.

"I...I'm so.. sorry"I said as I start to tear up because of it I act so childish I shouted at chara and act rude towards mr.g even to seff.

"I'm..so..sorry"I said while I'm holding it up but mr.g pull me close and hug me for the first time I feel so relieve and safe those horrible nightmares that I keep dreaming that quite haunts me I feel at peace when he hug me.

"hush now frisk why are you apologizing now? Hmm?" while I only sob and just hold him more close and tight.

"don't cry now doll no... I mean frisk I guess I was bit harsh towards you I do remember it so please wipe your tears and smile like the old times"he said while hugging me.

I really do love Mr.g whether I had my memories or not my heart remember how happy and warm , safe I feel when he is with me.

"please don't go G"I said in hush tone as I feel comfortable that I drift to the darkness with comfort.