g sans x frisk

I'm kind a depress that's why i'll make a shorty g sans x frisk story reminder not part of the story

and thank you very much for 

 for adding my story to your reading list @Ink_Gamerand also @RubyLovegood1816 for always voting at my story thank you very much it's my greatest pleasure to please you all at my story. and also thanks to @marylyn101XD for adding some of my other stories and also for following me thank you very much.

-shirayuki k :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Frisk POV

 I was kind a curious why he always smoke and drink even he is just skeleton how could he smoke As i get i soon regret because of what i did  at G like I become insane or something.

Frisk POV

" Hmmm G why no i mean how do you smoke?" I said. Clearly curious that i want to know while he look at me and then look away still not saying anything then i don't know why but i like the smell of his cigar.

* ugh come on stop smelling the cigar what if he notice you like it * thought for a second 

" hey dollface what's with that face huh " G said.

" huh what face nothing you know...." i said nervously while he look at me with a suspicious look.

" fine if you don't like to spill it then i make you spill it " G said with a very confident tone while i thought Oh my god, Oh my god this is so unexpected why would he do this i thought again. while g keep staring at me and then i thought that i should stop him from smoking not admitting i like the scent of it it's just embarrassing.

" Will you stop smoking you maybe a skeleton without lungs but your with me a human with lungs that's why it's harmful " i said while blushing while he just stare at me like nothing.

" what haven't heard the second hand smoke " I said while he look at me like nothing and then i get annoyed at how he react like it was nothing then I notice he step closer and throw his cigar stick and the next thing happen makes me blush too much

" what haven't heard the second hand smoke " I said while he look at me like nothing and then i get annoyed at how he react like it was nothing then I notice he step closer and throw his cigar stick and the next thing happen makes me blush too much.........beca..use......he O////O

3rd person POV

*Ahem* let me continue since frisk can't say it anymore when frisk scolded G for smoking G thought a moment a chance to make a move.

G POV

I notice this just awhile ago i can't believe that she will say something very obvious lie to hide something to me but hey thanks to that I have think a brilliant idea to make a move to her well you see ever since she say she like me I always look for a way to kiss her well you can't blame me it's her fault always making a adorable face as she scolded me or say lectured me this is my chance i thought to myself. as i step closer to her and threw my cigar to my side and then..... i kiss her which make me made a mistake cause she punch me very hard.