Chapter 27

It's finally the time for me to start dressing up. I'll be waiting for those two to come too. I hope they come soon so they can help me with my make up.

While I was in the middle of changing, the doorbell rang. I quickly zip up my dress and went to the door to welcome them two.

I reach out for the doorknob and pull it, there stood Jungkook and Jimin in two back suites. Damn they look so hot.

They smile as soon as they see me.

"Getting ready, huh?" Jimin asks and rides his left brow looking at me from top to bottom. Analysing me.

"Yeah, I thought I might as well while I was waiting for you guys." I say as I step aside so that they could come in.

"I love the dress, it suits you" Jungkook compliments.

Indeed, the dress was quite expensive. It's a knee length tight back dress. It's really elegant and really simple too. I thought Yoongi would like it. I hope so.

"Ok, I will get your make up done and Jungkook will get your hair done. We should be done on time if we do it at the same time." Jimin says.

I guide them to my room and give Jimin all of my make up so that he can work nicely. He also bought some of his.

"I'll do a natural look, because I think it will suit the best with this dress" he says as he starts to put on some moisturizer on my face.

"Ok" it's all I say as I let him do the work.

I just sit there and look at what Jimin is doing.

He firstly puts in some do foundation and then some powder. With this I already look much better than before.

Jungkook started to straight my hair and damn he is good. My hair looks so soft and nice, really similar to Taehyung's hair.

Jimkm then, starts to put on some eye shadow on me. He firstly puts the base on which isn't much different from my normal skin colour and then he adds a softer and warmer colour which makes it look really natural. He then puts a much darker colour on my first eyelid, a brownish kind of red colour. He does this on my other eyelid as well.

He then puts some eyeliner on the corner of my eyes just as a final touch, almost unnoticeable.

This took quite long and Jungkook is almost done with my hair as well. He said that he was going to leave them to fall on my shoulder since he thinks that it looks the best.

When Jungkook finished, Jimin started to apply the final touches here and there. He put a white highlighter on the tip of my nose and a little bit of blush so that it looks more natural.

"Ta da!" He says as he puts his s arms on the air looking at me.

"Oh my God. This is me? Damn I'm so hot" I say as I check myself out.

"Hell yeah girl, it turned out good." Jmin says as he admires his creation.

"Wow, you don't look much different, but the make up suits you so much. It looks so natural." Jungkook says as he admires my face.

"Thank you guys, I swear I don't know what I would do if you didn't came." I say as I get up the chair and look at my my body as a whole.

"I know, I know. But now we should hurry up, we need to leave in 20 minutes" Jimin says as he puts my make up away and starts to clean up a bit.

I went to check if I had everything in my bag and if I done everything I had to do. Yes I have.

Ok. I'm ready. More than ready.

I check myself out on the big mirror I have in my dining room. I look perfect.

"You ready?" Jimin comes from my room along with Jungkook.

"Hell yeah" I say excited.

"Ok, the earlier we leave the better, let's go now" Jimin says as he grabs his bag.

"Ok let's go, let me just take my coat" I say as we head out of the apartment.

"I'm going ahead to start the car, Jungkook you can stay here" Jimin says and Jungkook nods.

I lock my door and then we rush outside to where Jimin is.

We get inside the car and put our seat belts on.

"Ok, let's do this" Jimin says as he starts driving.

I can do this.

--------

Hey, I'm sorry that I'm late.
But this was a heavy week. I just can't believe that our Junghyun is gone.
I personally don't know Shinee that well, I only know Taemin but the news hit me so hard and I cried too while watching the funeral. 2017 was a really bad year for Kpop. I just hope he is in a better place now.

Also, I whish that sm and even other industries start to treat idols' mental illnesses better. This is no joke, and they must prevent things like this. I really do hope that they start to change and care about the idols' health a bit more.

Thank you.