Chapter 25

I woke up feeling great. Ah it's so good to be able to sleep in my bed again.

I sit up on my bed and look at my phone. I texted my parents saying that I wasn't really feeling well so I couldn't contact them. I just hope they do believe it. However what should I tell everyone? The same thing. But I can't say it to Min ha. She won't believe it.

Ah well. I might as well tell her the truth.

I get out of bed and do my normal routine.
Then I cook something for breakfast. Toast. Is that considered cooking?

I then text Min ha to meet up at a local bar. She is quite shocked, hehe. Well I really do need someone to talk to and we need to catch up on many things.

I get dressed and put on some light make up on. I still look really bad. I need to get some skin care. Should I go to the Beauty Salon with Min ha? That would be a good idea, I need to be prepared for college anyway, is a good chance.

I get my house keys and head out.

I take my time walking. It's so nice to be back again. I miss this city, even though it's really big and noisy, I still enjoy staying here.

I finally get there, I see Min ha and go up to her, when she notices me she comes to me and hugs me.

"Where did you go? I was so worried about you" she scolds me.

I just pay her hand and apologie.

We sit down and start talking after ordering something. I tell her everything. She is quite mad, well I don't really blame her, if something this happened to her I would make the same reaction.

"We should call the police!" She suggests furious.

He thought made my heart ache.

I cannot... I don't want to.

"No... I don't think that's necessary, I mean he just really liked me but he let me go because he didn't want to hurt me" I say trying to calm her down.

"Ah, why..." She pouts.

I didn't tell her that he hurt me though, I couldn't possibly tell her something like this.

"But where were you anyway?" I asked curious.

"Ah, I was trying to reach you and tell you that I was gonna go to visit my grandparents, but I couldn't and when I came back I went to your house and couldn't find you." She explains.

"Oh that kind of makes sense, oh by the way what about college?" I ask.

" Oh we got our usual 1 week off you remember?" She reminds me.

"Oh that's true I forgot about it, so we are still off right?" I ask.

"Yes but we are starting in 2 days, but I asked Taejin to write some notes while We was away, we could look at them together" she says happy.

Nice, now it's all sort out. I can return in peace.

We talked for a while then we went to have some lunch in a restaurant nearby. We ate sushi. My favourite place to eat sushi.

There we met some other friends and told them what happened to me, if course I only told them about me being sick. But we had a good time
together.

It was already afternoon and I was starting to get tired so I decided to go home. I bid everyone goodbye and went on my way.

Ah, today is going really well.

I'm going to have bath when I go home then have some dinner. I bought some food so I could make some ramen.

I unlocked my door and got inside. I prepared a bath and undressed myself.

Nice~

It feels good. Relaxing.

Once I finished I just put on my pink pajamas and cooked my ramen.

I sat in front of my TV and enjoyed myself.

While I was eating I heard a knock on my door. I went to see who it was. Wait, I'm in my pajamas. Ah whatever.

I opened the door and looked at the person before me.

"W-what are you doing here?"