Chapter 5

I-it can't be him, right?!

I took a step backwards still holding into Jungkook's hand. He noticed and looked at me.

"Y-yoongi?" I asked.

He looked at me his eyes filled with desire and greed. I don't know him. This isn't Yoongi.

He smiled.

"Finally I see you" he said.
He then started walking to our way. He stopped when he was right in front of us. He then looked down to our hands. Jungkook let go. I felt... strange. It seems like... I felt bad. But that's not the point, but right now I feel even worse than a second later, I wish he didn't let go.

"So, do you like it here?" Yoongi asked.

"What? Why, why did you..." I couldn't even finish my sentence.
I looked down out of sorrow.
He put a finger under my chin and made me look at him. I did.

"So you can be mine" he said looking into my eyes.

He then let go of my chin and put his hands in his pocket.

"You will be mine in just few days, when we get merried. Oh and don't worry, you'll be happy in her. You'll be like a princess. My princess."

He is...Scarry. He used to be sweet, was he acting? I don't like him now. There is something in him that I'm afraid of.

I took another step back while holding to Jungkook's hand again.

He looked at me for a second and back at Yoongi.

They exchanged looks. I don't know what was it about.

"Well, hyung, should I take her to get bedroom again?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shook his head.

"There is no need to. You can give her a tour of the house then bring her back here" Yoongi said as he went beck on his desk.

Me and Jungkook left the room.

"So where do you wanna start from?" He asked. " Ok so, let's just start from here".

We saw the kitchen, two bathrooms, 4 rooms, 2 salons and the giant garden. They must be really rich to be able to afford all these, but I don't see any adults in here. How come?
I saw Yoongi sorting out files but I don't think he runs a business. Should I ask Jungkook? No, not now.

"What's bothering you?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing" I said not looking at him.

After we finished looking around Jungkook took me to a room. He said that Yoongi won't be able to see her now so I have to stay here. Apparently this is my room. At least before the marriage.

The room was pretty big, at least of one person it is. It had a single bed on the right side, there is a table at the left along with a wardrobe which has a big mirror attached to it. It looks really gorgeous. There are some book shelves around the bed. There is one on top and two on the side.

Jungkook told me to take a shower,I should call him when I finish.He also told me that there are clothes already in the bathroom ready for me to use. He left his number. There is a phone as well.
After saying that he left.

I lay down on the bed. It was fresh. I liked the smell, is so...pure. I like this room, it feels so comfortable in here.

I'm so tired. I think I'll sleep after I take a shower.

I enter the bathroom.

I scan it.
It had a big mirror in front of. That's the first thing you notice. The toilet is a bit inside of the bathroom.There is a bathtub. It's quite big. It's circular. Everything is really clean.

I fill the bathtub and then I take off my clothes. There are a variety of shampoos, conditioners and shower gell. They are all good and expensive.

I imerge my body into the warm water. It feels really good. It's been awhile since I last bathed.

There is much space in the bathtub so I can move my legs as much as I want. But right now what's important is to how I escape. I don't think Jungkook will be much help. What if I do get married to Yoongi then get his thrust and then escape and report him to the police? Is risky though. I don't know where am I and if I'm still in Korea or not. But I know English well enough. Then there is another problem. What might he do to me in the mean time? I don't know him well, I don't know him at all. However, this is the only logic plan I can think of.
It will take time but I still have to stick to this plan. It will take about 3 months.

Hopefully I'll escape.