Chapter 22

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi came in.

"Is that all you have to say?" I ask him not looking up.

Yoongi came closer to me and took a look at the paper in my hand. His eyes widened.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. "What's the meaning of this" I continued to talk my voice slowly rising.

"I wanted to, but I was scared"

"Scared...?"

" I'm sorry..." He apologise.

I continue to read the medical paper.

He has a mental disease. Here it says that he changes personality really quickly because of his brain nerves not working well.

"Tell me everything.." I say to him.

"Okay"

-

We are in his office. He took out some more papers from a hidden shelf.

After he gathered them he came to me.

We sat on the sofa and he started.

"2 years ago, I got into a car accident, it wasn't my fault however it was quite bad, my car was in bad conditions and so was I. The other person who was at fault died. He was driving while drunk.
Anyways, they took me to the hospital and told me that I needed a surgery. My brain was hit hard and some nerves were out of control.
The surgery was successful, however, they told me that I still had some problems. My feelings change really easily. One second I'm sad and another I'm happy. I cannot control it anymore.
Well, it was quite difficult but, I wasn't at risk and after one year I started to get in control of it, I did get angry and whenever I did I destroyed everything. But it wasn't as bad as before.
Then, one day, I got into a fight and I got hit on the head. When I got it looked, the doctor said that another problem happened." He took out some papers.

" The doctor said that another nerve was damage which was already vournerable because of the othy accident. He said that I lost control over what I like and not. Luckily it wasn't for everything but he said that if I hate something , I'll hate it even more, and if I like something I'll become obsessed with it. That's a reason why I got my own business. I fought till the end, but that's another story." He took the papers and gave them to me.

"These are all the tests I had to do and these are the results" he said handing them to me.

I looked at the tests. These are quite severe. I then looked at the results. Everything he said is true indeed.

I put the papers down and my head low. I'm speechless. I had no idea about this. I had no idea that he was going on with life with this. Now all makes sense. All this was because of his health and disorders.

"I know I should have told you before but..." He pauses.

"It's... shocking, I never even thought of something like this" I say.

"So I have decided... I don't want you to be here with me anymore" he spoke.

W-what?

I look at him with wide eyes waiting for an explanation.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore, I can't stay with you any longer, I'll just cause damage. " he said as he looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

"B-but... I ..." I try to say the words but they don't come out.

"Don't worry you can go home, you can be happy there" he says while looking away from me.

I stay silent not saying anything.
I have been waiting for this so long, finally he is letting me free, I can finally escape from him, but a small part of me still wants to stay by his side. That small part of me is getting bigger and bigger.

" I want you to be happy, you can be safe without me around" he says while his head is still turned away from me.

" But what about you?" I ask.

He suddenly looks at me a little surprised.

He smiles, a sad smile.

"Don't worry about me, I will be fine" he says looking at me in the eyes.

But we both know that he won't be.

-

Yoongi already planned everything. He will go to another house so it's easier for him to go to work. It's a bit far away, but he told me that is near the other house where everyone is.
But before he will send me home. It's a 2 and a half hours from here by car. He said that his personal business driver will take me.

Today I'm packing everything. I don't have much but the things that I Yoongi gave me. I'm gonna go tomorrow.

Why am I so sad? It's good for the both of us, I mean, I can finally be free and he... will be able to control himself.

He is doing this for me. I'm happy but... I wish I could still stay with him a little longer.