Chapter 23

Omg I'm obsessed with this gif of Yoongi fighting the zombie. I decided to share it haha.
-

Today is the day. I'm gonna go today at noon. Is Sunday so Yoongi doesn't have to go to work. He is gonna go his way and me on my way.

Why is it so sad? I should be jumping in happiness. I'm going to meet everyone again. Finally I'm going to meet Min-ha and see what happened to her, I can finally sleep in my comfy bed again and go back to college.

However I'm not happy at all. Well, I'll get over it, and I'll be busy catching up with college. It should be fine, for me... but for Yoongi... I hope he is going to be fine too.

"Yeon-ha, what would you like to eat?" Yoongi comes into our room while I was in the middle of packing my stuffs.

"Oh, anything is fine" I say.

He nods and goes back.

My last meal with Yoongi. I'm probably never going to eat with him again. I'm probably never gonna see him after today.

I finish packing and start dressing. We should be heading out right after we eat. Everything is done. Yoongi packed everything as well. He was pretty quick comparing to all the stuff he has. He did throw some things but still.

After I was done I went downstairs to see how far he is and if he needs some help with cooking.

I went down the stairs and went up to the kitchen. When I entered he was already setting out the plates.

When he finally noticed me he smiled at me.

"Come in, I'm done" he said.

He feels so... distant.

I do as he says and seat down as in front of the food. Today we have curry.

"Thank you for the food" I say before digging in.

It's delicious, no wonder since Yoongi made it. He is a really good at cooking.

We continued eating in silence. No one dared to talk. It's so awkward between us. We usually talk when we are eating together. Well it's different now.

"Did you finish packing everything?" He asks breaking the awkward silence.

"Yes" I reply shortly.

"My business driver should be here in around thirty minutes." He says.

"Ah, I see" I say shortly before going back to eating.

The silence returns. This time no one breaks it and it stays untill we are both done.

As I finish eating I help Yoongi with the dishes.

Once we finish is almost time for the driver to come. Yoongi helped me bring my back downstairs. Is not that big but I was able to put everything in it.

" So it's already time" he says as he puts the bag down.

I smile sadly and nod.

"I'll be going soon too"

"I see..."

Ah why is it so awkward between us!?

I don't like it... but it's not like we are going to be together for long.

But still I can't-

The doorbell interrupted my thoughts.

"Ah it's here" he says.

He looks at me right in the eyes. I do too. I can't look away.

"It's time" he says. It's a signal. It's the end.

"Yes. I had a good time..." I say a bit insecure.

"Same here" he says.

A long pause.

"Well, I should go now" I say as the driver comes and grabs my bag. I smile at him as a thanks.

I start heading towards the door but I was stopped as Yoongi grabbed my wrist from behind turning me so that I could face him.

I was surprised and I had a questioned face on.

He looked at me with intense eyes.

"W-what is it?" I ask with a low voice.

His eyes softened a bit and he left my wrist.

"Have a safe trip" he says.

"Thanks... Bye" I say turning around once again.

He just nodded in response.

I left the house and the door closed.

I got on the car and the driver drove away, the house slowly fading away.

-

Once again I thanked the driver before he went.

I look at the apartment. Ah it's good to be back. I slowly go up to my door and unlock it. Yoongi gave me the keys before.

"Home sweet home" I say as I get in my apartment. It's the same. The same as that night.
So much happened. But now it's all over.

I start unpacking my stuff and then I tidied up a bit. When I was finished I decided to take a bath.

Ah, I miss the other bath though, it was really big. Oh well.

After bathing I start to feel a bit sleepy. I guess I'll just go to sleep.

Tomorrow I need to do many things. I need to text Min ha, I need to call my parents as well, and I should go and see my other friends too.

Well for now let's just sleep.

Somehow, I feel kind of lonely...