T W E N T Y O N E

Start from the beginning

     "What use can that be?" Raya asked deciding to join in this.

      "When you march on Kingslanding, with both your armies as I'm guessing that is why you are here, you may find yourself facing a protracted siege or... Open gates," Little Finger explained.

     As useful as that word be, they can't trust Little Finger, he would betray them in a heartbeat, Raya hoped that Renly would see this.

     Renly tilted his head thinking about this, "you know what... I don't trust you. Raya, kill him." 

     Raya pulled her sword and Little Finger put his hands up, "WAIT! WAIT! I HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT STANNIS!" 

     "Raya," Renly stopped her and looked at Little Finger, "what information?"

     "He is on his way, he wants to attack you at nightfall, you should get a raven to him and meet him to try to be allies," Little Finger told him, "I can do this for you, just let me get out of here alive."

     Raya looked at Renly hoping he'd let her kill him but she knew that as a Ruler, it'd be smarter to keep him alive for now. 

     "Fine, but if you show one lick of betrayal," Renly stood up, "I'll watch with glee as Raya guts you."

     Little Finger nodded glancing at Raya who was glaring at him and he turned around and left the tent...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

     Raya walked back to her tent, she was thinking about everything that was going on. Seeing Little Finger brought up some bad stuff and it made her want to kill him and whoever got in her way but Renly was right, she had to act like a Queen. Soon she won't just be a Soldier...

      Raya almost entered her tent when she heard talking, she stopped and listened in.

     "I trusted you," her mother was speaking to someone, "my husband trusted you and you repaid our faith with treachery."

     "No, My Lady-"

     "Get out!" 

     Little Finger, she's talking to Little Finger, why in all the gods would she talk to him after everything he has done?

     "Cat, I've loved you since I was a boy," he admitted, "it seems to me like fate has given us this chance..."

     Raya decided enough was enough, she came in right when her mother pulled a dagger on him!

     "Have you lost your mind?! Get out!" Catelyn yelled.

     "Baelish, get out of our tent, now!" Raya ordered stepping up putting a hand on the helt of her sword.

     Little Finger stepped back, Raya could swear that she saw actual emotion on his face as if her Mother was in the wrong when she was clearly in the right. He betrayed them, he got her father killed, he does not deserve any kind of affection!

      "Do you want to see your girls again?" Little Finger suddenly asked, "Sansa, more beautiful than ever and Arya, just as wild as ever?"

     Raya's hand fell to her side as she stared at the man in front of them, they had Arya also... Arya was in Kingslanding... Oh my god...

     "You have Arya too?" Catelyn asked.

     "Both girls are healthy and safe," he said.

     "If they are in Kingslanding, they aren't safe! Joffrey and Cersei are lunatics!" Raya hissed making him glance at her, Catelyn gave her a look and she decided to stay of it, she felt guilt run through her, she left both her sisters in Kingslanding...

     "Like I said, both girls are healthy and safe for now, you both know the Queen and Joffrey, Raya more so, I fear for their longevity if they remain in the capital," Little Finger confessed.

     Catelyn lowered the dagger and put it on the table, "what do you want?"

     "The Lannisters will trade your daughters for the Kingslayer," he told her.

     "Of course they will," she said sarcastically, "Jamie Lannister for two girls! Robb will never agree to those terms."

     Raya realized where this was going and her heart fell.

     "I'm not bringing these terms to him, I'm bringing them to you," he told her.

     "You think I keep secrets from my son, Raya is here as well, she won't keep it from her twin," Catelyn pointed out.

     Little Finger knew she was right and he looked at Raya, the girl who hated him more than anyone else as she witnessed everything he had done, "you got out of Kingslanding, your sisters are still there. Joffrey wants to hurt them, he will do so if you let them stay there."

     Raya argued with the possibilities but her guilt made her want to accept this deal, "how do we know we can trust you?"

     "I've brought you a gift," Little Finger told them as he stepped back, "a token of Tyrion Lannister's good will," Raya looked up at the familiar name, by far the only Lannister she ever liked, she looked down thinking about all of this, "he wants you to understand that this exchange of prisoners are offered in good faith."

     "Good faith," Catelyn mocked as she turned, Raya finally looked up and saw a box on the ground... "What's this?"

     He didn't answer and Raya quickly realized and she put her hand over her mouth, tears forming in her eyes as her mother reached down to open it to reveal her Father's body... Raya looked away not wanting to see it...

     "Your husband, your father, he was an honorable man," Little Finger's words did not comfort her, no, it made her feel anger but the sadness overlapped it, "he should rest beside his family in the crypts beneath Winterfell..."

     Raya finally looked at it, she kneeled down touching the rim of the box, she focused on the box and not the body and she closed her eyes looking down.

      "Get out," Catelyn told him.

      Little Finger left after that, not knowing how to argue anymore, he left the Stark women alone...

      Catelyn closed the box and she pulled her eldest daughter into a hug and this allowed Raya to let it out and she cried into her mother's shoulder, she felt the guilt of her father's death all over again and she needed the comfort of her mother...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      Raya sat outside, she needed some fresh air, she felt weak from her sensitivity. She was led by anger a lot but she needed to be smarter than that. She hated being weak. If she is to be Queen (much to her dismay) she needs to be smart.

     She needs to be ready for tomorrow as they are meeting Stannis Baratheon, she never met him but she did hear a lot about him. Conflicting reports from both Renly and her Father. She will try to keep an open mind but she knows one thing...

      The North will not bow down to anyone that isn't a Stark.