Shouto Todoroki ♡

Start from the beginning

You couldn't lie tbh. You were nervous.

Todoroki sighed and took your hand.

"Don't worry you'll be fine..." he said looking at you in the eye. He was smirking.

He started Leaning closer and closer....

"Hey you two. No PG 16 stuff. Argh high schoolers..." Aizawa said catching the two of you.

You blushing in embarrassment and looking away Todoroki bring annoyed he had to stop he scoffed but still holding your hand.

~this really long time skip.~

Oof right now that you were walking to the waiting room with your wolf ears down and tail dragging non the ground, let me explain what happened.

When arriving to the place you met many different people and ofc made some enemies cause of this classes rep.
Putting in your hero costume The man mera who really wanted to sleep (poor guy) explained that the first 100 to pass will be able to go to the next stage.
The first exam was to test out speed and such. Putting on three targets that's is showable on your body , each examiner will be given six balls and if those balls hit the targets which are on your body it will be lit up and if all three are lit that shows you have lost. If you manged to disqualify two people with the 6 balls given you are considered a pass to the next level.

Your quirk being a wolf mutant quirk you were fast and so you  did a lot of dodging , kicking , transforming into full form or half and such you managed to finish just on time.

Hearing their were a few spots left you went to the waiting room. When you were walking you saw uraraka and Denki doing something odd. Shaking our head you started to trot of to the groups.

Seeing them going into the building you started to walk inside and before you got to say hi to your fella class mates you were interrupted by a tall male which you heard was Yoarashi Inasa.

"WOW MADAME YOUR WOLF EARS ARE REALLY COOL!!" He said low key fangirling
You changed into your human version as being shooked by a loud burst of voice.

"U-uh!! Thank you i groomed well today for this special day!" You said glowing.

You two then all of a sudden started talking about hero's. Laughing, giggling and nodding to his remarks this talk was pretty decent.

Todoroki was with Izuku and then and he saw this.
'The guy that just gave me bad looks is talking to my girl... this mother fu—'

"Todoroki you ok?" Midoryia said and sad where Todoroki was looking.

"O-oh! Don't worry they just talking don't get to worried!!" Midoriya said making sure Todoroki didn't go over kill. Todoroki nodded and tried to understand but the jealous in him couldn't stop flowing.

Back to your POV you were trying to escape to go see your bae but in fact you did enjoy talking to this fellow man!!

"Yes yes I also love him!! Uhhh I'm sorry to cut our convo short but I need to check up my classmates and such but when this is all done we should talk more!" You dust smiling.

He nodded as he was happy you did wanted to talk more. Waving off to the male you saw Todoroki sitting in the corner looking into the distance..

You smiled and walked up to him. Kneeling down Facing his face you booped his nose waking him back to the real world.

"Hello Shouto I've been hearing a very a cool Icey hot man finished early hmm~" You said putting your forehead oh his.

Him blushing he nodded and took your hands happy that your warmth had came.
Todoroki getting up he hugged you the next thing and you returned it.

Hearing some awes and such you two didn't really care.

Todoroki separates  And looked into your soft (E/C) eyes.

He placed a hand on your cheek and had a small smile.

Then when you looked up you saw to your side Yoarashi passed you and Todoroki. Todoroki took his hand away from your cheek.

"Wait here love I just need to ask..." he said waking pass you and went to Yoarashi.

"Hey did I do something..?" Todoroki said looking up.
Yoarashi stopped and turned to like Todoroki.

"Ohh? Welp M'Aplologied but... truth is endeavors boy..." he said turning fully facing Todorokis eyes.

"I hate both of you." He said cold.

Your eyes widened and so had Todorokis.
Then he said that one thing you also hated.

"You have changed a bit but those eyes of yours..."

"Their the same as Endeavors."

You mentally started raging but didn't wanna get in between the convo.

Todoroki had no words but when he was about to respond you saw Yoarashi get distracted by his fellow classmate and then he turned around walking pass you again.

You were full of rage and you turned around to Yoarashi.
'And I thought he was a cool guy to talk to but  nooo.'

"HEY! THAT ISNT TRUE." You said which made a few students to notice yor sudden outburst.

Todoroki was taken aback but he knew why.

"(Y/n)—"

"HE IS NOTHING CLOSE TO THAT DUMBSS" you said walking closer to Yoarashi and him backing up. Putting your hands into a fist you started to speak even more louder.

"SHOUTO IS SO SWEET AND IS SO KIND. HE IS COLD YES BUT HE ISNT A COLD HEARTED ASSHAT FOOL. ENDEAVOR CAN JUST..." You said breathing heavy thinking s better way of saying he can go suck a dick.

"ARGH WHAT EVER HE CAN SUCK A DICK." You said turning to Todoroki whi wss simply lived strived , you took his hand and gripped it.

"THIS MAN IS PERFECT AND I SWEAR TO LORD IF YOU COMPARE HIM TO THAT ASS ILL BREAK BONES!!" You said dragging Todoroki to the chairs at the back and everyone was startled mostly Yoarashi.

Pushing Todoroki onto the seat you sat next to him , you arms crossed and started mumbling curse words of how stupid endeavor was.

Your mood was dark and everyone left you at peace not wanting to go close to you.

Todoroki was still processing what just went on and when he did.
He gave a soft sigh and stir up and took a grip of your arm and you were about to curse him to go away he hugged you tightly.

"Thank you...." He said nuzziling Inti your neck.

You were back to normal and your rage was gone.

Blushing you hugged back.
You nodded and just stayed their for a while.

He looked up and placed few kisses on your templates.
"I just don't like t also when people do that... compare to... him." You said not wanting to say the gross name that stared with E.

He chuckled and petted your head grateful that you were his and he was yours.

until the next  test was about to start you two stood together no matter what.

_____________________________

I kinda go rly lazy to like do an ending part like where people say sorry and such but if y'all want part 2 then speak! If I gave more then 3 comments saying yes I'll start doing it!! Be warned it will be short.