First day at the Academy

pov/place change/time skip

thinking

me aka the author

Maigo pov

Papa woke me up this morning. Much to my displeasure. apparently I'm starting the academy today and have to continue going for the next two years. ill also have to some how make up for the two years I missed. but then again papa is a sensei there, so I should have no problem getting caught up to the rest of my year.

remember she is only ten right now

so once papa finally left my room seeing as I was up I got dressed into my normal outfit.

the next challenge I faced was finding the kitchen again. if you cant tell I'm shitty at remembering how to get places.

so what I decided to do was wander the house until I either found the kitchen, papa or dad. the first one I found was dad sleeping on the couch so I decided not to wake him up and continued my mission to find the kitchen. I sort of remember how to get form the living room what daddy was asleep in to where the kitchen is.

so from my shitty memory I found my way to the kitchen and saw papa there with food and coffee which I assumed was his drink.

and so I decided that now would be a good time to start talking with him.

"good morning papa."

"good morning maigo. how did you sleep?"

"I slept well papa. oh and papa do you mind helping me get caught up on the two years of the academy that I missed?"

"of course I don't mind sweetheart I would have done so even if you didn't want me too."

"thank you papa. and what time will the academy start it might take me a while before I can find it."

"the academy starts at 8. and you wont have to worry about that because I'm a sensei I have to be there early I'm going to bring you with me and I don't want to hear complains about going early to the academy it will make you seem better in your sensei's eyes."

"fine. but good luck getting me up every day before 7."

"if I can get kashi you before 10 I can get you up before 7."

"Hai papa"

and with that we eat then headed off to the academy.

place change

once we got to the academy papa brought me to the front desk and told me to tell the women that I was Maigo and I was the new student. so I did as told and went up to the women.

"hello ma'am I'm Maigo and I'm the new student here."

"well hello Maigo-Chan I'm Anne and your in room 3b your sensei is Mizuki just so you know he is new this year next year you'll most likely have a different sensei because he's becoming an assistant sensei soon."

"Hai thank you Anne-sama"

"no need to call me sama just Chan is fine."

"Hai Anne-Chan"

"now off you go child"

once done talking with Anne I went to find classroom 3b. its defiantly good that i came early with papa. when I finally found the classroom my new sensei was all ready in the classroom.

"hello sensei. I'm Maigo the new student in your class."

"oh hello Maigo, come in and find a seat right now neji so the only other kid here so feel free to talk to one another."