Finally at Konoha

Gai POV (I'm not gonna put in yosh and youth when doing his pov only if he is speaking will I do it)

as I'm a carrying Maigo I start think about what she has told me. Yemon did tell me that he might have a kid out there from when he slept around a lot and if I ever find out that he had a kid and he wasn't around anymore that he wanted me or Kakashi to raise the kid but what if she cant handle my youthfulness or Kakashi's cool/hip attitude.

all of a sudden I hear Maigo whisper to me

"Gai-san I'm gonna take a nap now your very comfortable."

then just like that she feel asleep on my shoulder.

when I knew she was fully asleep I went even faster to try and get Maigo to the leaf before any bandits come or worse missing nins. I know she said she could protect herself but if she is asleep she cant and I don't know if ill be able to protect her as well.

time skip

how did I knw this would happen. these unyouthful bandits. now I have to wake Maigo.

I set her on the ground the wake her up and tell her

"there are bandits up ahead and I didn't want to take a risk of you getting hurt because I couldn't protect you and me that the same time"

"that's fine Gai-san we can battle them together. do you mind lending me a kunai mines sort of broke."

"here now we need to battle them before we lose the element of surprise!"

Time Skip because I'm not good at battle scenes

wow. that little girl can pack a punch with just one kunai. if this is what she can do with just a kunai what can she do with proper ninja gear.

Maigo pov

"Gai-san how far away is the village it look like its getting pretty dark out."

"just a little farther maybe more 20 minutes of walking or 5 of youthfully running."

"lets run I sort of wanna sleep in a bed again."

and with that we set out running me being a bit behind but I can tell Gai is not running as fast as he could go so I wouldn't get lost.

place change

when we got to the gates of Konoha, Gai welcomed me to my new life whatever that means.

me and Gai were walking toward a tall building that he said is the hokage's office. then he started explaining what a hokage is.

when we got in the building Gai knocked on the door and then waited.

"come in"

I'm now wondering who the hell that could be.

Gai then opens the tells me to follow him and greets the so called hokage.

"lord third on my way back to the village I ran into Maigo here she told me she was trying to find the village. when she said that I first ask why she wanted to find Konoha so badly she then told me her story. I would share with you her story but I do not want to do it without her permission."

"very well Gai please wait outside well I talk to Maigo."

"Hai lord hokage"

gai then goes outside the office and this hokage person turns to me

"Maigo could you please tell me your story or at least your reason to be in my village?"

"um sure Mr. hokage person. well my mother died about two years ago in front of me. before she died she told me who my father was and told me he was a ninja or at least was living in Konoha. I then traveled for two year. I was mostly lost during that time. i was trying to find Konoha to see if my father could take care of me but Gai-san told me on the way here that he is dead."