"Oh shit I need to get going myself. Are you gonna be here because we kinda need some alone time." I said stepping out the door.

"Nah I'm going out with Kennedy tonight so you got the house all to yourself." He said getting into his car and pulling off.

I got in my car and headed towards Brooke's house. I got there at exactly  5pm. I stepped out of the car and knocked on the door. When the door opened I almost had a heart attack.

Cayden  Jaben Jayden or whatever his name was open the door with no shirt on.

"Yo what the fuck you doing here." He said.

"Nigga last time I checked this was Brooklyn house not yours. So get the fuck out my face." I said trying to look behind him to see Brooklyn.

"Nah she my girl so you need to leave." He said

"Xavier help me!" I heard Brooklyn's voice call.

"Whats going on in here?" I said trying to push past him but he pushed me backwards causing me to fall down the stairs.

I got up and ran up the stairs but he had already shut the door.

"Fuck! Open the damn door!" I yelled while banging as hard as I could. I got no answer.

"Aye I'm calling the police if you don't get out of here." Some old lady next door said peeping out of her front door.

"Alright no need for that." I said putting my hands up.

I walked to my car with my mind racing. Why was he there? Why did she sound hurt. I got in my car and tried calling her. No answer. I knew something wasn't right she was in trouble and I can't help her.

"Fuck it." I said grabbing my gun that I have registered to carry just in case I would have to involve the police. I ran back up to her apartment door and kicked the door down.

Brooklyn POV
(A few hours earlier)

"And I'm finally done." I said closing my laptop. It was only 3:56 I had plenty of time to think about what I was going to say to Xavier.

I love him but I kinda love Jayden too. I think I love them differently though. With Xavier it's like I'm on top of the world. With Jayden I feel like I'm with my brother. I don't know how to break it to him. Jayden has anger issues so I know he will flip out.

"Hmm he can't get that mad if it's over text." I said pulling out my phone.

Text Convo

Me. Hey J I need to let you know something.

Bestfran💓. You made your decision?

Me. Yes. Look I love you but it's not they way I love Xavier. I love you as a brother not a boyfriend. I'm sorry.

End text convo

It's been about almost a hour and he hasn't texted me back. I hear a knock on the door and I look at the time it's only 4:47 pm. Xavier must have came early. I walk to the door without looking to see who it was.To my surprise it was Jayden.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Okey but make it quick I have plans." I say letting him come in.

As I turned around to go to the living room he grabs me by my hair and pulls me to him.

"You think your gonna leave me huh? You think I'm letting you go? No you MINE you hear me? MINE!" He yelled trowing my up against the wall.

"Let me go your hurting me!" I screamed in pain.

"Shut the hell up." He yelled punching me in the face hard.

I fell to the ground with my head spinning. He flipped me over and began taking off my shirt I tried to fight him but he punched me harder.

"You belong to me so your gonna give me what I want." He wispered in my ear.

"Noooo!" I screamed kneeing him in the stomach.

"Your going to regret that." He said choking me.

"I can't brea-" I was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Don't say shit." He said before letting me go.I knew it was Xavier.   

"Xavier help me"  I struggle to get out but  my body was weak I could barely speak.

A few minutes later Jayden came back.

"Didn't I say be quite?" He asked as he began to punch me repeatedly. With each punch he hit harder and harder.

Everything started to get hazy I could barely keep my eyes open. I slowly closed my eyes but not before hearing a loud crash.

___Hey guys. I know I said I wouldn't update till after Christmas and New Year's but I decided to give you all a early update as my Christmas present to all my readers 💓.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ❤
Don't forget to Vote and Comment 💙____