New Story - Nick & Jo

Hi guys. If you read the announcements at the end of Chapter 28, you might understand what this is about. If not, that's cool too. I'll catch you up to speed.

Well, I'm thinking about either putting Kidnapped By The Prince on hold for a little bit to do some other stories, or finish it and publish a new one. Anyhow, I thought about giving you guys a glance at the draft I'm most proud of right now so you could make your decision. It'd mean a lot to me if you guys could read the first chapter and give me some feedback. I know some people might ignore this, and that's fine. But it really would mean so, so much to me if you could read it, and, if you think it's good enough, vote on it or give me some type of sign that it's decent enough to continue with. If you choose to give the new book a chance, check my profile or search for Nick & Jo.

Thank you all so much for your reads, votes, comments, and support on this story. You literally have no idea how happy I get when I see people in the comments just having a normal conversation or when you guys tell me how great this story is. It really does give me some type of motivation to keep writing these types of things considering my family thinks I need to be a professional soccer player rather than a writer, so thank you all so much for giving two shits.