Chapter 6

EDITED. 11/25/18.

I stare at Archer, completely and utterly dumbfounded at the action.

"I said to stop it," he snarls before throwing me against the wall.

A squeak erupts from my lips as my shoulder blades make solid contact with the dry wall.

Archer stomps over to me, towering over my significantly smaller figure. Coward, I scold myself.

"You will listen if you want to live. Clear?" he snaps, slapping both of his hands on either side of my head.

I nod and look away.

He grabs ahold of my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you," he growls. I force myself to look into his anger-laced eyes.

He pushes his chest onto me, completely closing the distance between us. He leans in with his head, but I push against his chest, refusing his assault.

"Get off of me!" I push, barely making him move.

He takes his hands from the wall and grabs ahold of my wrists, pinning them above my head.

I continue to thrash with whatever strength I have left.

Archer begins to kiss my neck, pushing my head to the side to get a better angle.

I slam my knee into his crotch, making him slump to the ground in agony. I dash past him and flip the lock on the door.

He reaches for me, groaning.

I maneuver out of his way and race out the door, flying down the stairs at an amazing speed.

When I reach the bottom step, I crash into Parker's chest.

Before I can push away from him, his hands clamp over my wrists, pulling me closer to him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Parker whispers into my ear, his smirk brushing against my skin.

I struggle against his grip, but he swings me over his shoulder.

Archer comes crawling out of the room on hands and knees.

"Ah, God! It burns!" he cries. I pound against Parker's back and swing my legs.

Parker acts like I'm nothing more than some wind.

"Let me go home!" I plead, tears slipping from my cheeks. Stop crying, dammit, I tell myself. They obviously don't care.

Parker sighs and readjusts me, walking back into the room.

Archer manages to crawl in behind him, and I smirk internally.

Fight me, bitch.

Parker tosses me onto the bed, then turns to Archer.

"What the hell happened in here?!" he asks angrily.

I wince at his tone.

"She kneed me in the balls for no reason!" Archer lies, pointing an accusing finger at me.

I close my eyes tightly, waiting for the slap across the face.

Instead, I get a smooth, gentle thumb tracing over Archer's handprint.

"What did you do to her?" Parker growls.

Archer snorts. "I defended myself, Park. She's fucking psychotic."

"I am not!" I cry, tears choking my eyes and throat, regretting the words as soon as they come out of my mouth. I brace myself once again for the hit, but nothing comes.