Create What Matters.

"Hey, it just occured to me, but did you guys ever have any fake accounts?" I asked. Ethan and Gray looked at each other and laughed. "Did you?" I asked again. "Instagram," Gray laughed. "Me too!" I said, pulling out my phone. I did have Instagram, but I never posted pictures with my face showed. Just pictures with my face covered.

 "What was your username?" I asked them. "Uh, Bruce Wayne underscore 1. All lowkey." Ethan said. I sniggered. "Bruce Wayne? Did you really want everyone to believe you were Bruce Wayne?" I typed that in. "Password?" I asked. They looked at each other and laughed again. "Batman rocks Joker sucks, all lowkey," Gray laughed.

 I laughed with them and typed it in. I scrolled down the pictures and found hundreds of picture of Batman, the Justice League and more Batman. "Wow. Beautiful." I said, took a screenshot and favorited it. "What about you?" Ethan asked. 

"I'd rather not tell you," I replied, tuning my phone off. "No, come on, please," Ethan persuaded, and Gray made a pleading face. I rolled my eyes. "Rose Eva Gardens. All low key." I said. Ethan and Gray looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" I asked.

"Rose Eva Gardens? Talk about catfishing," Ethan said, typing it in. "Oh, please, at least my name wasn't a DC character who spent more time in defeating an insane guy called The Joker than with his huge mansion and lady tennis players," I replied narrowing my eyes. Gray leaned over Ethan's shoulder.

 "Password?" Gray asked. "Please don't make me do this," I said. Both of them looked at me with a straight face, indicating that I had to tell them. I sighed. "Georgia the beautiful. All low key, no space." I said. They started laughing. Ethan fell on ground. Gray fell on my lap, and I laughed lightly, but still tried to look annoyed. 

"Georgia the beautiful? You never use your real name!" Ethan laughed. "More like Georgia the Dickface," Gray laughed, snatched Ethan's phone and typed the password in. They scrolled down. "Woah, woah, woah," Gray said. 

There were pictures of me when I was 10, wearing mostly pink from head to toe. "This was not something I expected to see, but you look so cute!" Ethan said, pinching my cheek.

"Yeah, okay, wow," I replied, not looking a least bit interested but still smiling. Ethan took a screenshot. "Send that to me," Gray said. "Fine, that's beautiful. Anyone wanna play more video games?" I asked. "Never say no to video games," Ethan said, Gray sat up straight on the couch and Ethan sat next to to him.

 I put in the CD and crashed on the couch with a console. Ethan and Gray had one each too. We played for a long time, me trying to kill them. I did kill Gray, but he got back at me and won the game. He whooped as I fell back on my bed. "Man, that was an intense game! Okay, bye, I'm going to sleep, it's 9:00 already. I wanna wake up early tomorrow." 

Ethan acted like a dagger hit his chest and he fell over. "Finally, Ethan's dead! Let's go through his underwear drawer and Snapchat it!" I said, starting to run. But Ethan got up before I could and grabbed me.

 "Oh no you don't," he said. I struggled to get out of his grasp, but he held on too tight and pinned me against the wall. Gray came over and it was trapped in a Grethan sandwich all over again. The three of us laughed, and Ethan started tickling me. "Fine! I'm sorry! I won't go through your underwear drawer!" I laughed. Ethan left me, and I planted a kiss on his cheek. Gray left for his room and I followed. 

We talked about shit for a while until I proclaimed openly that I could get a tattoo. They enthusiastically agreed and we decided to do it tomorrow. So, yeah, I guess life was pretty good.

So that night, talking about my obsession with tattoos and stuff, we talked for a pretty long time and then just Ethan and Gray talked to each other. I was looking at Ethan leaning on Gray's chest, and he put his arms around my waist and I was feeling really warm because of his blanket and stuff so I slept in his arms early and woke up the next day earlier than the twins.