The Surprises Are Killing Me.

I slowly turned in my bed, covering my head with the blanket. I was too tired and I hoped that what happened yesterday would be a bad dream, but nope. It wasn't.

"WAKE UP!" someone jumped on top of me. "FUCK!" I screamed, and my eyes popped open because of the force. Ethan got up from my body, laughing, Gray was on top of him. He was laughing too.

"You guys are so heavy!" I said, pulling the blanket from my body. It almost felt like nothing happened yesterday, that's how they were acting. "We got you something!" Ethan said. "Technically, we didn't buy it, we won it at some raffle draw, so I figured you could have it," Gray said.

Ethan mouthed Car, to me. What, Gray already knows about the car?

"Okay, okay, open it," Ethan winked, giving me a small box. I shook it, and opened it. There were car keys. Of Jeep. I was too speechless.

"Surprise!" They screamed together. I put my hand over my mouth and they hugged me. I literally couldn't speak. "You look so cute when you're surprised," Gray said. "A Jeep? You guys won a Jeep and you don't want it?" I asked.

"Nope. We're happy with Eth's car. And you don't have a car anyway. It's a really cool, badass, all metal amd black and red, customised Wrangler." Ethan said.

"Dude, you sure you don't want a Wrangler?" I asked. I was a little hesitant about this.

I mean, I don't have a car, but I was planning on buying a cheapo one, just for now or something. A customised all metal Wrangler is just way beyond my budget.

"I told you, we don't exactly want it. It's still ours, but we wouldn't use fancy cars a lot. And this looked a lot like what you would buy if you had it anyway." Gray said. I hugged him and laughed. This was way too amazing. I couldn't even speak right.

"Yeah, it's a black and shiny, so it's pretty cool, you can drive it later. But first this," Gray gave me another small box, which wasn't that fancy looking.

"What could be better than that?" I grinned and opened it. There was a key inside. I frowned and smiled at the same time. "What's this?" I asked.

"Well, I was the one who vandalized your house, and now you have to leave because of me. And we treat each other's houses like it's ours anyway, so," Ethan cut Gray off. "Come live with us? Please?" Ethan asked.

"No!" I laughed. Like, really amazed kind of laughed. "Uh, no?" Ethan grinned sheepishly. "Shut up, dickface! Of course I would! Dude, this is insane! What the fuck? Oh my God, I'm hyperventilating," I said, slumping. Gray hugged me first and then Ethan hugged me. "Okay?" he whispered into my ear. I nodded and hugged them tighter. 

"Hey, I need to talk to you alone," Gray said, breaking off. "Okay," I said. Ethan left the room saying that he'd get the pizza party spread ready. Gray took my hands in his. Which surprised me a lot.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I never meant to make you sad yesterday," he said. I shook it off, nodded my head and smiling. "No, I feel really guilty anyway, so," he stashed a paper into my hand.

"Is this a ticket to Fifty Shades Darker?" I asked, laughing. "You did that to me!" he said, laughing. "Anyway, no, it's not that." he said, and bit his lip. I opened it up. A FAKE ticket to Hawaii.

"Yeah, nice printing and all, but I'm not gullible, so," I laughed. "You think I'm joking?" Gray said. He was really serious. looked up at him in surprise. "What the fuck..?" I said.

"Do you want to come with me? I just wanted to make up for what I did," he said. I hugged him so hard he could almost die because of it, but he didn't mind it. He just hugged me back. I started jumping around the room and eventually climbed my bed and jumped there.

"Did she take the ticket?" Ethan asked in a boring tone. Gray nodded. "Hey, I got you pizza at least," Ethan said. I jumped on him from the bed. "Fuck!" Ethan screamed. "Come on, if you even wanna eat anything," he said. I laughed, and he carried me to the living room and threw me on the sofa again.

"Fuck you!" I screamed, pointing my middle finger at him. "Look at your table," he said. Three boxes of medium pizza, garlic bread, fries, soda, cookies, potato wedges and some dip was spread out on the coffee table. "Un-fuck you," I said, brushed my teeth as quick as possible and sat down with the twins.

We got our funny-ness (wut) back, so we joked around, took pictures (with my face still covered) and talked about stuff. We decided to move in my stuff into the apartment tomorrow and I could use Ethan's room. Ethan and Gray could share a room because Gray's room is huge and can fit two beds easily.

But... oh my God, I'm gonna live with the twins. Oh my God. I'm gonna live with my crushes. No, wait, they're not my crushes. Haha, I didn't just say that. What? Okay no.

PHINE LETS JUST FACE IT. I'm in love with the Dolan Twins.

A/N:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH