My Life RN.

We got some Burger King (don't ask) through the drive thru and then sat in thw car, eating the burger. I didn't get thw burgwe, Ethan and Gray did. I hate Burger King. I just got some fries.

"Should we go watch a movie?" Ethan asked. "I am not going back to that place." Grayson said. Ethan and I laughed. "Fuck it, I'm bored." Ethan groaned. "Well, I need to practice for the school's audition, so-" I started. But Ethan cut me off.

"What school?" he asked. "Oh, I used to go to talent school in Florida, so I can't exactly drop out of it and continue going to normal school, so," I shrugged. "Cool! How's it like?" Gray asked. "It's cool," I said. "Anyway, I need to practice a song. I don't know what to sing. Probably something like, If by Chance by Ruth B, or Reforget by Lauv." I said.

Ethan and Gray exchanged weird looks. "Ruth B and... Lauv?" Grayson asked. "If you had taste in music, you would know them." I said. "Hey." Ethan pushed my head gently.

"Yeah, anyway, I need to practice." I said. "Can we watch?" Ethan asked. "Sure," I said. We drove back to my apartment, and I picked up my guitar. "How do you play the guitar?" Ethan asked, sitting on my bed. "Shut up." I said, strumming strings and tuning them. "Rude," Ethan grumbled, and I smiled, ruffling his hair.

All of us stared at each other in silence for a while, and then I laughed. "I'm sorry, I've never played in front of you before so it's kinda weird," I said. "Well, get over it, 'cause I want to hear you sing." Gray said.

I sighed, giving up on the chances of not singing and then started playing, and singing Reforget, occasionally looking at their faces. After the song was done, I looked at them expectantly.

"That was awesome George!" Ethan shouted. "Can you rap?" he asked enthusiastically. "Woah, I just sang for you!" I said. "Yeah, Ethan, she just sang for you!" Gray mocked me, and I punched his arm. I looked out of my window, it was nighttime already.

"Guys, let's watch Lights Out," I said. Ethan looked at me like I was crazy. "But it's like, 11:00 I think," Ethan said.

"Scared much?" I asked. "Yeah, scared much?" Gray mocked. "What is it with you?" I asked, and punched his arm harder. "Fine, then," Ethan said, and I shrugged. We went to my living room and put it on.

It was a cool movie, bot that scary. And  I only watch comedy thrillers (I'm describing Marvel) and I don't watch horror a lot, so I did get scared. Occasionally, Ethan and Gray would scream, clinging to my hand because I was sitting between them. I would only scream because them screaming startled me.

Gray would point out how I scream like a guy.
...
okay.

"Okay, that was scary, and I am never ever going to watch that movie again," Ethan said. I laughed. "Okay, I'm leaving. Bye." Ethan got up.

"Guys, I live alone!" I said. "That's your problem," Ethan said, and I hugged his hand. I didn't wanna tell them that I was scared of the dark, because they would think I'm a coward.

"How will I sleep without looking the the window for an evil entity just popping on it?" I asked. "Hey, Gray, let's stay over at George's?" he asked. "Thank you!" I said, and crashed on the couch. I made my way to my bedroom and set up a bed for three.

"I'll be sleeping if anyone needs me," I announced, and some turned off the lights in the living room. "Me too!" Gray screamed and jumped on my bed. Aaaaaaaand, he fell on my poor arm. "Ow!" I screamed out.

"Revenge for Fifty Shades Darker. Ugh, why did I think of that?" he said, cringing. I laughed, rubbing my arm. Ethan came in the room and crashed on the other side of the bed.

"We watched Power Rangers, didn't we Ethan?" I asked him. Gray applauded sarcastically. "I'm going to watch Avengers 3 without you," Gray said. "You don't even know when it's releasing," I said, as Ethan wrapped him arms around my waist.

Oh my God, he wrapped his arms around my waist. That was new. I blushed and Gray put the blanket over us and moved closer to me. I was officially in the middle of a Grethan sandwich. 

Ethan was already asleep, and Gray was just falling asleep. I didn't feel a bit scared as I put my head on Gray's chest and my arms around Ethan's, which were still on my waist. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, not dreaming that night.