Part Seven

I awake yawning, and push my hands into my face. Recalling last night's event causes me to groan, pushing off the blanket, and sit up. I hear noise in the font part of the bus, so slip out of the bunk, knowing that people are awake, and can tell me if Emerson returned at all.

I pad down the bunk alley, confused at the feel on cold wood on bare feet. Who took off my shoes last night? As soon as I enter the main part, I see the person who I wanted to see. I run over, and fling my arms around him. Emerson starts, unaware that I was there.

"I'm so sorry, oh my- just... God buddy, please don't do that to me again, I beg you- please." I cling to him tightly, burying my face into his hat. I hear him laugh at little.

"Don't worry, I won't." He replies, as I sit up. I take his face in my hands, looking straight at him.

"But, I do worry." I whisper, before hugging my little brother again.

After a minute, I stand up. going to get some food. Cereal seems to be my only option, so I start to pour it into a bowl. My older brother joins me.

"What happened last night?" I ask him quietly. Sebastian sighs.

"Well... I ran him after him as fast as I could, and into some sort of other parking lot. It only had a few street lights, so I could really see him very well. But, I could hear his cries from a mile off. I found him hiding behind a wall. When I went to him, he didn't resist me. His cries were just so heart-breaking to me. I sat, and just held him for a short while, before it started to get quite cold. I took him back, made sure he went to bed, and all, but I could still here him crying. I got up to see if he was okay, and he told me... He said that he just wishes that you- I mean- your boyf- I mean- friend didn't have to get involved. But he's okay, after that, he slept well. He's fine now." He explains.

"I'm a horrible brother." I say despondently.

"Don't say that." He says, as I begin eating. "You're not a horrible brother, you just made a mistake. It happens to us all. And anyway, you didn't know that he could hear you. You were just getting things off your chest. But next... don't go spouting other people's shit to people you barely know." My brother  saunters off with his glass. I glare after him.

"I do know him!" I yell after him.

Sebastian turns back, and raises an eyebrow.

"Sure you do!" He calls back.

Livid, I go to shower, apply only a small amount of make up, due to my shaking hand, abandon the bowl of cereal, on the counter, next the sink that I took into the bathroom with me, and storm out of the door.

I see Andy stood there as soon as I pass the other bus. He's leaning against the side of his, smoking. He seems so relaxed, unlike how he usually is. Juliet is nowhere to be found. I run over to him, and, when he sees me, his face lights up. Andy holds his arms out, and I run into them. His body is soft, and his arms make me feel so protected, as they wind around me, pressing me against his chest. I bury my face into his neck, and he giggles delightedly. The warm embrace makes my heart soar, and a fuzzy feeling to race through my whole body. When we part, I smile up at his soft face. He smiles back down at me.

"Hey sweetness." He says, his voice quiet. I reach out for his cigarette, and take a drag.

"You know that's bad for you, right?" He smirks, and I push his tummy a bit, before handing it him back.

Andy encases me in his one, free arm, and I look around.

"Where's you wife?" I ask, pulling back a little, and biting my lip. I don't to get him yelled at or beaten up.