Part Four

Remington's POV

"You ready to meet your biggest crush, little brother." I roll my eyes at Sebastian's comment, and grab my bag.

"You ready to get a smack in the mouth yet, big brother?" I retort back, sending a glare in his direction. I hear a snigger from Emerson, who is beside me.

"Well, ouch." Sebastian says, pouting. I smirk, and we walk off, following the group of crew, that walk ahead of us.

"I wander where they'll be waiting?" I speak my thoughts out aloud. I feel my older brother tap my shoulder, causing me to look up from the ground at him.

"Try... Right there." He points in front of us to a crowd of about eight people.

I look up at them, and my gaze is intantly met by a blue eyed, dark haired angel. We hold this stare for a while, as I walk towards them, until I feel a tug on my sleeve.

"Earth to Remington. Are you here, or have we lost you completely to a guy yhat you hardly know?" I break the gaze to look at Emerson, hearing Sebastian laugh on the left hand side of me. Feeling myself go bright red, I gently push both of them.

"Both of you; shut up." I mumble, and try not to look up again.

"It's alright; I think someone has a crush on you too." Sebastian says, making me look up at Andy again.

I find that he's still staring at me, not a loving stare, just one that he can't seem to break. His piercing blue eyes bore into my forehead, penetrating through my skull, making me slightly uncomfortable. I'm not sure what to do, or how to react.

Once we've reached the group properply, they begin to greet us, introducing themselves, as we do the same. He comes forward, finally breaking his glare into my soul. He looks fairly professional now, but I can sense a hint of another feeling that I can't quite make out. He holds out his hand in my direction, now face to face. Well, he's quite a bit taller than my, so, it's more face to chest.

"Hi, I'm Andy. And, you are?" I shuffle a little bit, almost a little disappointed that he didn't bother to learn our names before meeting us, like we did.

"Rem- Remington." I stutter out. "Remington Leith."

"Ah yes, sorry, I do get confused with names, and faces. And this is your brother, I do believe. Emerson, that's your name, right?" Andy gestures to Emerson, who stands by my side, almost like a child that's unwilling to leave his mother at a play park.

I feel my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. He did search us. He just didn't remember my name out of us all, it seems.

"Yes, it is." All of a sudden, my younger brother has gained his confidence back, and gives Andy a sharp look.

For fucks sake, Emerson. I know that you don't like the dude, but you don't have to make it that obvious. I roll, my eyes as he stalks of the Sebastian, leaving me alone with Andy.

"How was the flight over here? Good?" Andy begins a little small talk.

"Yeah, yeah, it was good. A little noisy, but isn't every plane trip?" I reply, forcing a smile, but the plane isn't exctly my current biggest concern right now.

However, what is my current biggest concern right now, is the dark blonde woman that's walking out of the females toilets, and staring straight at us. Andy follows my gaze towards her, and his eyes widen. She stalks over to us, giving a cat like smile. She places a hand on Andy's shoulder, her cat-like claws resting against his hoodie sleeve, pressing slightly into his arm.