Part Five

Andy's POV

"That was a great show, and start to the last leg of my first solo tour. Goodnight, guys!" I yell, and run off stage. I dive straight into Juliet's arms, who waits for me eagarly by the side.

I hug her gently, and gaze over my shoulder for someone else. He's here.

I smile, as I gaze in Remington's directon, and he smiles back happily. I wave my hand towards me, as Juliet breaks the hug.

"You did great, honey!" She cries, kissing me a lot.

As Remington walks over, I see a small look of decpondency on his face, but he hides it well. Once my wife has stopped attacking my face in affection, he greets me.

"You did really well." He praises me. "You're a great singer."

"Thanks, so are you. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to meet you at the end of your set, I would have really liked to." I tell him apologetically.

"Oh, it's fine, I'm sure that you had much better things to do." Remington brushes it off, as though it was nothing, but I saw him at the end of his set, looking for someone. It probably wasn't me that he was looking for, maybe a girlfriend, or something. Either way, he looked sad to see that who he was loooking for wasn't there.

We walk back off to the dressing rooms, conversation now over, due to my wife beginning to chat to me. She still clings onto my arm, digging her nails into my flesh every time I even so much as risk a glance to the left of me at Remington.

But, all I want to do is look at his face, stare into his chocolate brown eyes, carress his pale, smooth skin.

I can't.

Juliet is already suspicious about my disapperance with Beaux, and her confrontation about it was the reason that I couldn't met Remington, and his brothers off their set. She won't let me near him now, unless she's here too. It hurts me, but I guess she suspects that I'll cheat on her with the beauty that is Remington Leith.

"Babe!" Juliet's fierce snap draws me out of thinking about Remington.

"Yes, babe." I gaze at her with a fake loving look. It's enough to satisfy her.

"I asked if you were going to come out tonight. There's an array of bars around here." She smiles innocently, as though she wasn't about to lay into me, if I hadn't answered right.

"I- uh." We've finally reached the door of the dressing room. "I'm not really feeling it tonight, honey, I'm sorry. I was thinking of just going to bed early tonight, back at the hotel." I explain to her lightly. I wait ouside the door, Remington hanging back too, not going to his own.

This isn't  entirely a lie; I'm not feeling very well both physically, nor mentally, and could use some time alone to think, probably about the man that waits patiently beside me. I'm quite glad that he's here -  his presence makes me feel so much safer. I know that she won't do anything to me, if there's someone else here.

"Okay, well I guess you should probably take care of yourself. I'll be going out." Juilet states, and walks into the dressing room, calling my name.

I roll my eyes, and turn to Remington.

"I'll see you later, yeah?" I say. He nods.

"Of course." He replies, in his velvety voice. The sound of it makes me smile.

I reach out, and pat his back, my hand lingering on his shoulder for a couple of seconds. Pulling away, I open the door to the dressing room, and leave Remington to go inside.