Chapter Eleven

***

"I sure as hell know more about you," I glared at Vic. He glared back. We were in the back of the bar getting ready for him to perform. We always have these fights. Vic always claimed that he was the better best friend, but I obviously was. I knew him like the back of my hand.

"What's my middle name?" Vic raised an eyebrow at me.

"Vincent idiot. Vic Vincent Gonzalez. Duh," I grinned at him. He rolled his eyes at me. I laughed at my own joke.

"Vic, they need you on the stage. Sound check and all that," Mike poked his head in. Vic looked at him and nodded before getting up and leaving. After Vic left Mike found his way next to me. He wrapped his arm around me before laying his lips on my neck.

"They didn't need Vic, did they?" I said trying not to moan. Mike mumbled into my neck. I was assuming he said no, but I wasn't sure. I tried to push him off of me. It wasn't that I didn't like it, it was that someone could walk in here.

"What was that for?" He pouted. I sighed and tried to hide a smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. His mouth was right next to my ear.

"Remember we are only friends with benefits. No feelings Maybell," He mumbled in my ear. I nodded slowly feeling awkward. It was weird for him to be saying this to me. I wasn't developing feelings for him anyways.

"Well, I'm off. Vic should be coming back in a second. He will probably ask where I have gone. Just tell him I'm with one of my girls," Mike let go of me and waved. I felt my heart stop when he said 'one of his girls.' I was 'one of his girls?' Just another girl he could around having sex with. No, I couldn't be. Could I?

"Where the fuck did Mike go? He's such a little bastard. The crew didn't need me. I don't even need a sound check. Why did I believe him? I swear I'm going to beat his ass," Vic mumbled the last part. I couldn't stop my laughter.

"Vic, he is twice your size. You couldn't leave a mark on him. Anyways, I think he went out for a smoke. I think you should leave him alone. He didn't look too happy," I couldn't bring myself to say he was with his girls.

"Weed? Oh that kid is going to get it. He will not be performing high," Vic started walking back and forth.

"He is smoking a cig. Calm your ass and come cuddle with me. I need a cuddle buddy. I lost my old one," I felt my heart hurt at the thoughts of Travis. He had completely slipped my mind again. I had to stop forgetting about him. He was my one and only. Mike was just keeping me company right now.

"Whatever you say. I'm a pretty good cuddler. I might cuddle the fuck out of you," Vic grinned and sat on the couch. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Vic interlocked our fingers. I loved our relationship. There was no romance, but we could still cuddle. That's why he is my best friend.

"I need to talk to you," I said thinking about Tony. He could help me with Tony's situation. Vic knew Tony very well. I did as well, but boys understood boys better.

"Are you breaking up with me already?" Vic gasped. I laughed and shook my head.

"No idiot. I need my cuddle buddy. Anyways, I was talking to Tony earlier today. He likes someone, but that someone already has a crush. And her crush likes her too," I said not mentioning Ally. I trusted Vic with my life, but this was Tony's crush. He needed to tell Vic when he was ready.

"Well whoever this person this is, they better feel lucky. Tony was completely in love with Kat. I mean, I have never seen him so happy with someone. That bitch just had to ruin his happiness. Anyways, I think you should tell Tony to wait. This girl already likes someone and if he cares about her, he should just leave it at that," Vic played with my hair with his open hand.