Chapter Ten

***

"Are you drunk?" I glared at Mike with my mouth half open. Mike just openly admitted to having sex with me. He made a thinking face before grabbed the sides of my head. He turned my head to the left and then to the right. He raised an eyebrow at me before facing me forward again. He bit his lip before crashing his lips onto mine. I jumped from the sudden movements, but didn't pull away. His lips reeked of weed and alcohol, but it was amazing. I couldn't pull away. After a second he pulled away and let his arms hang loosely.

"Nope not drunk," he winked at me. I rolled my eyes before blushing. I shook my head at his sudden actions.

"Why would you want to have sex with me anyways? You don't even talk to me anymore," I mumbled the last part. He laughed and shook his head. It wasn't suppose too be funny, but I guess it was amusing to him. He had been the one ignoring me.

"I'm not ignoring you. I've just been...busy," he hesitated. I knew what he meant by busy. He was busy sticking his tongue inside some other girl's mouth.

"Would this be a one night fling?" I asked not exactly understanding why I was considering this. Yes, I needed to get over Travis. This wasn't the way though, was it? I loved Mike. I wasn't sure if it was brotherly or romantic. Would this ruin our relationship? It couldn't. We didn't have a relationship to ruin anymore.

"Matters how good you are at sex," Mike ruined my train of thoughts. I nodded slowly. Maybe having sex with him would help me get over Travis faster. I loved Travis a lot, but at the rate we were going, it wasn't going to end up well.

"So is this a go? Or no?" Mike said tapping his finger against his side. He was always tapping on something. It was a habit of his that I found attractive. Even if he told Vic that he hated the band, he didn't. He loved playing the drums and being on the stage gave him a natural high.

"One time," I finally answered him.

"What if you like it? Would that make it two times? Maybe three?" Mike wrapped his arm around me as if this was normal for us. Well, maybe it was normal for him. It was not normal for me though. I wasn't use to sleeping with anyone other than Travis.

"I'm not sure. Do you have condoms?" I asked him. He nodded and started leading us to his bedroom. Tonight was going to be a long night.

*** (A/N- Just saying, I am not writing smut until later. Or if you guys want me too. Just imagine what happened ;)

I woke up with Mike's arm wrapped around my waist. I was still naked and he was in his boxers. I untangled myself from his grip and went to the bathroom where my clothes were laying. I cleaned my face before putting my clothes back on. I poked my head in the room to see if Mike was still asleep. He was sleeping like a baby. I didn't feel like waking him.

I looked over at the clock to see it was already 10:30ish. I instantly felt a wave of hunger come over me. I gripped my stomach realizing I hadn't eaten in over twelve hours. I walked past Mike and through the door. Jaime was sitting on the couch, but he hadn't realized my present.

I walked into the kitchen area. No one was in here and Jaime was still being hypnotized by the TV. I poured myself some cereal before sitting at the island. I ate quietly trying to keep myself from getting Jaime's attention. He was going to yell at me and I knew it.

"We have to call her right now. What if she is starving? Oh my god, what if she got raped? Jaime do you have any idea what could have happened to her? She is gone," I heard someone stomping down the stairs, "We should get a se-" Vic stopped dead in his tracks when he laid eyes on me. His looks went from surprised to anger to relief.