Pay Back (Last Part)

"Oh God...Jimins going to kill me if he sees me wearing this..."

You quietly said to yourself as you blankly stair at the bathing suit. You then have a flash back of the last you wore this bathing suit.

"Ok well maybe Jimin won't even come to the party so what's the big fuss

"Ok well maybe Jimin won't even come to the party so what's the big fuss..."

You nervously laughed to yourself as you knew Jimin would definitely be at the party because he's with your father. And your father would never miss a chance to party.

"Oh why am I making a big deal out of this. He can't control me."

"Who are you talking to?"

You heard Taehyung question you from outside the door.

"Oh umm no one!"

You replied back as you bit your lower lip out of nervousness.

"Oh, ummm...ok. Just hurry up and get dressed."

"Ok will do!"

You shouted back.

'just get dressed y/n. Stop talking to yourself you wierdo.'

You thought as you slipped off the towel to put on your bathing suit.

"This is a lot tighter them I remember it being."

You stated as you struggled to put the bathing suit on. Once the bathing suit was on you walked over to the mirror and looked at yourself.

"There."

You staired at yourself. You examined your body which was practically falling out of the bathing suit.

'All right. Now time to find my shorts and a shirt for the beach.'

You turned back to your suitcase and squated down next to it. Your hands romed the white tile ground covered with your cloths as you raveged threw them. Then when you felt a very soft fabric and your hands stopped and you picked it up.

'there's that shirt I had earlier.'

You egerally thought as you slipped it over your bathing suit top. Then when your eyes fell back down to the cloths you saw a tight black lace dress. You picked it up and held it up to your eyes.

"I could wear this to the business party. It's probably the only dress I have anyway."

You said as you looked back down at the scattered cloths.