Time Off

JIMINS POV

What's wrong with me? I just want her to be nice to me and be caring to me what's happening...I'm not usually like this with girls...what makes her different from the rest...whatever...I'll just text-...

TEXTING START

Hey it's Jimin ☺️

Oh hey Jimin! How are you?

Oh I'm ok. Anyway I was wondering if you're free tomorrow.

Oh ummm...I get off at 2:00 tomorrow so we could hang out after
if you want

Yeah! That would be great I can pick you up after work and we could hang out with each other! 😊

Yeah I would really like that Jimin 😁☺️

Ok so I'll see you tomorrow, Good Night 😌

Good night Jimin see you tomorrow sweet dreams 🤗

You too 👋

END TEXTING

I might actually get the life I had before my dad made this stupid arranged marriage. Just being a natural rich fuck boy. I'll finally get some action it's been such a long time and if y/n finds out she'll be mad but...it's not like she's going to find out so I'll be fine. And even if she did she doesn't like me anyway. Ok well whatever I'll just put all of my attention to her. She had all of my attention once so, now I just need to forget about y/n...

Y/N POV

'He yelled at me...why do I feel so sad I don't even like him! God I'll just see how tomorrow plays out. Hopefully I can spend sometime with him so I could apologize I was kind of being sassy. Oh whatever I'll put all of my attention to Jimin tomorrow.'

And with that you slowly drifted off to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

You slowly opened your eyes and reached out trying to grab your phone.

"God where is it?"

Your hand was searching all on the ground for it until you gave up and fully opened youe eyes. Everything was blurry and you could hear the rain drops hitting the house.

"Where the fuck is my phone?!"

You started to feel butterflies swirl around in your stomach. Your skin started to heat up with the thought of not knowing where your phone was.

"Close your eyes and think. Where did you last see your phone?"

You squeezed your eyes shut and started to think back.

FLASH BACK MEMORY

'I was running late and I walked in my office and placed my phone down on my desk. Then I was interrupted my by secretary and gave my father the file. Then I went back and worked and my father interrupted me and we yelled at each other after I found out my life was being planned for me. Then Jimin walked in and I worked then he wanted to go out and eat so he dragged outside and it was raining an-what. Wait a minute...when Jimin dragged me out of my office I didn't grab my phone did I!?'