How You Meet (Allies & Axis)

Start from the beginning

"Wankers!" the boy shouted and stuck out his tongue. Now, you could tolerate a great deal. I mean, you did watch a class of ten year-olds. But foul language was not tolerated, student of yours or not. You grabbed the blonde boy by the ear and dragged him off in search of his guardian. You soon spotted a male with shaggy blonde hair and the same, unique?, eyebrows sitting on a park bench nearby reading.

"Excuse me" you called, breaking the man away from his book. His piercing green eyes caused your heart to skip a beat, but you quickly regained your composure. "Is this boy with you" you asked in a rather accusatory tone.

"Yes-" you cut him off.

"Well I suggest you teach him some manners. I will not have him spewing profanities at my students" you said sternly.

"My deepest apologies mum. If I may ask, what did he say?"

"H-he, he called my students...'wankers'" you whispered quietly, trying not to let your students hear you using such foul language. The young boy, whom you were still holding by the ear, began giggling, and to your complete embarrassment, so did the man you were speaking to. So, you kinda lost it.

"Teach that boy some d***manners" you shouted and stormed back to your class, leaving the two of them in shock.

Le Francy-Pants

You were so excited! Today you were at the largest anime convention in the country. You were dressed as (your favorite waifu), and to top it all off, all the voice actors from (favorite anime) were doing a panel here in a few minutes. You joined the crowd filtering into the panel room and rushed to find a seat. Unfortunately, all the seats were taken and you had to take a spot along the wall, where you could see next to nothing. You let out a sigh. Well this was a downer.

"Excusez-moi, mon cher" you heard a strong French accent and looked up. However, you were not prepared to see a gorgeous blonde with violet eyes you could get lost in.

"Mon cher... are you alright?" the man asked, waving a hand in front of your face.

"Huh? Oh yeah" you replied quickly, your cheeks tinting with pink.

"I couldn't help but noticing you don't 'ave a seat."

"Yeah, I had to fix a problem with my cosplay, so I was a little late" you chuckled awkwardly." It sucks, this show is my favorite."

"Zat is unacceptable!" he suddenly exclaimed. "Mon cher, you must take my seat" he said, gesturing to a seat between an excited blonde and a raven-haired Japanese man. (otaku trio ftw). The three were dressed as characters from the same show. You blushed a little as you realized the man speaking to you was dressed as the character usually paired with the one you came as.

"Oh I couldn't. You were here first" you said after a moment

"But I insist" he grabbed your hand and pulled you up effortlessly before turning you towards the seat and quickly taking your spot on the floor.

Yao

(So, a little disclaimer here. This may seem somewhat out of character for Yao, but the deeper I looked into things, the more I thought it would work. So since there was a ban on console games, I figured he'd probably be pretty good at arcade games. And I feel like I read somewhere that China was the largest online gaming industry, so... I dunno, I just had this idea for a while and didn't know who to use it for... Enjoy!)