18

Here is a gift for you all! Merry Christmas or happy holidays! Im sure this update will be out on christmas. Trigger warning maybe
Beverly's POV
"RICHIE!" I yelled, running to his side and examining his face, cupping the side of his face with my left hand. I took of my jacket and wrapped it around Richie, hot tears pouring down my face.
"HELP!" I shouted.
"CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!" I was crying so hard I couldn't see. I wasn't afraid, I can't be afraid. I stumbled up and started to walk towards the hospital to get help, stumbling. I'm not afraid, I shouldn't be afraid. I opened the doors to the hospital and collapsed, crying. For once I was afraid. Since the attack years ago, I was afraid that Richie, my friends would die, Eddie will hold a grudge, that they will never see each other again, that Richie is already dead.
"Ma'am!" A nurse yelled running
to me.
"What's wrong miss!" she yelled crouching next to me. Doctors ran in the room.
"My friend!" I screamed.
"He is dying outside!" I shouted, looking up at them. The nurses eyes widened. She looked at the doctors, them running outside. Eddie had perked up from his room when I came in. I collapsed on his bed and crying, pounding my fists on the bed.
"Where's Richie!" Eddie shouted at me. They had carried him inside and a nurse came softly into Eddie's room.
"Your friend, he's-"

Mwhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaaa you shall wait and see!