wait is this chapter 6...idk

Warning: homophobic slurs and violence ahead

Beverly's POV
I couldn't believe it. Eddie trusted trash mouth instead of me. I overheard some popular girls talking about that dicks plan in the locker room. I need to get Eddie to trust me, I just need to. I can't let him get hurt. But he's lovestruck, there's no way I can get him to stop dating him. I need to hurt trash mouth. I need to stop him myself. I'll kill him if I have to.

Richie's POV
I met Eddie again that night at a coffee shop. He seemed like he was a little on edge and I suspected him to be. We talked and talked and then I paid the tab and we started to walk through the park. "I got to go eddie" I said. It was getting late and being with him made me sad. "Bye"  he responded.

Eddie's POV
When I was walking towards my house, my life flashed before my eyes. "Hey fag" I heard Henry say. I winced. "Leave me alone" I said. I started to walk faster. "I'm dating your friend" I smiled. He sighed. "No your not" he said. "Yeah, we are if im a fag then he is too" Henry seemed to be mad. "No, your not" he said sternly. I turned around. "Yes, we are we have been" I said. He groaned. "I didn't want to spoil it but, he doesn't love you!" Henry said. "What are you talking about!?" I was getting scared. "It was a prank, and now he is going to expose what you are to the whole school for the fag you are" I started to cry. "What?" I said "he was joking around with you, that Beverly bitch wasn't lying" he smirked. "No! No way!" I shouted. "Shut the hell up you fag!" he shouted, backing me into a tree and taking out his pocket knife. I squirmed as he pushed me against a tree. "Stay still you queer!" I was crying now. He lifted my shirt up and started to carve in my chest. I kept screaming and then he stopped. I couldn't see what it said. I dropped to the ground and started to cough up blood.
"Let him go Henry!" I heard a voice say