okay chapter 8

Eddie's POV
I was couching up blood and I had a major headache. "Eddie!" Beverly yelled. "Get away from him!" She called towards Henry. He shrugged and walked off laughing. Beverly ran up to me and pulled me into a sitting position. She held me in her lap and then layed me down. "Eddie, Eddie" she called out. "Don't die , we have to kill that trash mouth" she said crying. "Okay, sounds good" I said, struggling to talk. "Oh Eds" she laughed. "What did he write" I asked. She lifted up my shirt. "Oh, it says, it says," she was struggling to talk. She put down my shirt and hugged me. "What does it say!?" I asked, eyes winding. "It says stupid fag" she said. I couldn't help but laugh. Then it kicked in. "SHIT I WAS FUCKING STABBED" I struggled to get up. "Its okay" she said "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, I NEED MY MEDS I NEED SOME BAND AIDS AND BANDAGES!!"

Richie's POV
Oh.my.fucking.god
Im screwed.
Eddie found out.
He won't even talk to me anymore.

Beverly's POV
I had gotten Eddie home and safe and I still had to deal with that trash mouth douche bag. Eddie wasn't there for the next two days of school. I didn't expect him to be either, his mom might even pull him out. When I brought him home, she said "get of my son you slut!" It was probably out of anger, but is that my thank you for saving your sons life?! Whatever.

Eddie's POV
I wasn't at school for a while and I expected mommy to pull me out, but I told her that if I didn't show, it would only get worse. On my first day back, when I walked down the halls, everyone was looking at me, staring, pointing, laughing. God I hated my life. When I saw Beverly she smiled and walked up to me. "So what are we doing about code douchebag?" she asked. "You don't have to call it code if you say his name" I laughed. Beverly looked down and snickered, but her smile faded into a frown. "Hey meet me at the barrens after school" she said. "Ok, I'll ask my mommy" I said. Then the bell rang. Beverly smiled and walked off waving at me. Shit. My next class is chemistry. With the trash mouth.